"My foreign husband wants to dump me" says cosmetic fraud woman as she appeals to Big Joke

webfact

maybe the husband is the the one that paid 680k for surgery and if he was pressured into it and now the wife is very sad and he is out nearly enough to satisy the yearly visa extension deposit.  i would be upset also.

would have been more hassle free to "trade in for new model"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

This is comical.  Some older people--especially women--just can't handle being old.  They want to be a young hottie again because everybody loves young hotties.  Problem is, you can't. 

A young thai bloke has been hanging around a "mia falang" in my village, she is old and ugly but spend a lot of money on her young lover, cash is king, especially here in Thailand, no matter how old and ugly you are. 

3 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Tell her Its not the end of the world since It is more about having a nice body anyway.

If someone should be complaining its the farang husband who surely paid for all these operations.

I bet he regret to pay for this scam, seems like he didn't do any background check on the quack surgeon.

39 minutes ago, bander said:

A young thai bloke has been hanging around a "mia falang" in my village, she is old and ugly but spend a lot of money on her young lover, cash is king, especially here in Thailand, no matter how old and ugly you are. 

Plenty of rich successful Thai business women have at least one young / very young toyboy, quite common. And that's regardless of whether they have a Thai husband or not.

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

How is this an issue for the head of Immigration?

Was the Surgery / Clinic illegally ran by a foreigner?

If a Husband wishes to leave his wife, for whatever reasons... its not an Immigration issue, surely. 

You missed it in OP, big joke is also head of tech crime and they claiming false advertising because their brain too fried to realise surgeon simply screwed up or not skilled enough so they are hitting it from advertising point of view 

8 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Sounds like you're not the smartest and he's not the classiest. 

Anyway, maybe Big Joke will have a word with him and convince him to stay with you. There's nothing Big Joke can't do. 

Sorry, face like that will scare me and sure I will dump her.

A golden lesson of life, love your body, take care of your body with healthy food and habbits, accept your body, take care of your mind and keep it healthy too and you will age well with no need of a butcher slashing you a joker like smile.

9 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Anyway, maybe Big Joke will have a word with him and convince him to stay with you. There's nothing Big Joke can't do. 

I would disappear....

7 hours ago, Lupatria said:

If she has 680,000 baht pocket money to waste on three stage surgery a Thai husband would stay.

If it WAS her money, maybe the husband is tired of forking out the cash for an old tart.

680,000 baht could get a newer model with less mileage 

5 hours ago, BestB said:

Give their phone numbers and I will . Ohh wait you believe every picture posted on internet ????????????

I would not eve in anything posted in the Internet, specially pictures of Thai women. I already had an experience. Love is not blind. And at least upstairs and behind were acceptable, but the middle and top section was scary. Not even a bottle of Jack Daniels would solve the problem. Run Forest, run...

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

I wasn't trying to answer his (weak) point but to point out the huge irony of his post on here - is that ok with you ? Or should I have run it past you first ?

Asking yourself if it passes the bellend test prior to posting might prove useful.

HTH

4 hours ago, BestB said:

You missed it in OP, big joke is also head of tech crime and they claiming false advertising because their brain too fried to realise surgeon simply screwed up or not skilled enough so they are hitting it from advertising point of view 

I did miss it... thanks for the clarification...  ????

13 hours ago, INV said:

So this part is so important that is put in the headline?" My foreign husband wants to dump me"

Its amazing what kind of crap news is allowed to write as long its attacking foreigners.

Racist BS again, the article is about fraud, etc, what heck has the foreign husband to do with this?

Did you read any of the article,or just become overcome with outrage at the mention of 

a foreigner in the headline?

17 hours ago, webfact said:
"I have been with my foreign husband for 13 years," she said. "Now he wants to leave me". 

She said her 680,000 baht three stage surgery at the "Face Off" project was a disaster. 

Now she and others have gone to immigration chief Big Joke for justice. 

The ad said she would look between 10 and twenty years younger. She had a face lift, nose job and silicone from a previous surgery removed. 

Now three months later she admits she is an old hag and can no longer face herself in a mirror. 

She seems genuinely devastated, and it sounds like mentioning about the husband leaving her is purely to emphasise how bad she looks now. Nothing otherwise to suggest she's blaming the husband, though it's more than likely he had to foot the (extortionate) bill under protest.

It takes a certain bravery to willingly post such an unattractive picture on social media. Hopefully she and the others get justice and compensation and the doctor gets locked up. 

18 hours ago, rkidlad said:

18 hours ago, petermik said:

Big Joke the marriage councilor now it seems......are there no end to this chaps talents :clap2:

seems like you 2 didn't read the op or didn't understand it. Try reading again. In it is hidden the reason big joke was approached and in what capacity. A hint: nothing to do with the foreign husband nor with his job as chief of immigration

19 hours ago, INV said:

So this part is so important that is put in the headline?" My foreign husband wants to dump me"

Its amazing what kind of crap news is allowed to write as long its attacking foreigners.

Racist BS again, the article is about fraud, etc, what heck has the foreign husband to do with this?

It's part & parcel of her case against the doctors.

Because of the botched surgery she is facing personal trauma, due to the disfigurement she is facing a breakdown in her marriage.  

Before everybody goes off on the husband as being a lowlife for saying this (if he did), think of 2 possibilities:

1) He told her he loved her and do not have cosmetic surgery

2) He was supportive of cosmetic surgery

If it's the former and he walks, I support him!

If it's the latter, he should hang around.

Archived