Professional Indemnity, Medical/medivac Insurance.

Bicko

Up until recently i have been a salaried employee of an American company working in Indonesia (Sumatra). My Thai wife accompanied me. We live in Buri Ram.

My previous employer has asked me to come back to work as a contract consultant which I am quite happy to do.

However I will now have to insure myself.

Has anyone had any experience with a good company (or companies) that can provide me with Professional indemnity insurance, working as an engineering consultant and a good medical cover which MAY include a medivac provision.

• 6 months later...
Up until recently i have been a salaried employee of an American company working in Indonesia (Sumatra). My Thai wife accompanied me. We live in Buri Ram.

My previous employer has asked me to come back to work as a contract consultant which I am quite happy to do.

However I will now have to insure myself.

Has anyone had any experience with a good company (or companies) that can provide me with Professional indemnity insurance, working as an engineering consultant and a good medical cover which MAY include a medivac provision.

Please contact Thai Visa/AA Insurance for information and quotations for both Professional indemnity insurance and Medical Insurance.

Thai Visa/AA Insurance can also offer a ‘stand alone’ full repatriation, medivac insurance via the international SOS.