Jerk At The Salsa Kitchen

The Dan Sai Kid

On Friday night the Salsa Kitchen opened a new annex called, Jerk Island. They are serving up caribean based food. On Friday I had Jerk Pork, it was so good that I came back on Saturday to have something else!

The Jerk Pork came with potato salad, corn on the cob, sweet potato mash, dirty rice, pineapple relish and a couple of dips. It was so good, and being the Salsa Kitchen, the portions were massive!

I went back again last night and had Mango Chicken which was served with all of the above. I am not sure about which I preferred, as they were both so good.

For sure I will be going back later in the week to try something else.

I also think after posting this that my next meal should be free!

On Friday night the Salsa Kitchen opened a new annex called, Jerk Island. They are serving up caribean based food. On Friday I had Jerk Pork, it was so good that I came back on Saturday to have something else!

The Jerk Pork came with potato salad, corn on the cob, sweet potato mash, dirty rice, pineapple relish and a couple of dips. It was so good, and being the Salsa Kitchen, the portions were massive!

I went back again last night and had Mango Chicken which was served with all of the above. I am not sure about which I preferred, as they were both so good.

Shoot, I thought you meant one of our board members had been seen eating there.

be in chiang mai 2 days time fancy that where is it please? thanks in advance..... :o

Ok not sure if I am going to regret this but what the ^%$# is jerk pork?