Israel's Netanyahu says plans to annex settlements in West Bank if reelected

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You were obviously insinuating that. Don't play innocent. It doesn't wash. 

you need to get off your high horse. I actually meant many hundreds of years of persecution. You need to get a bit of perspective old son.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pilotman said:

Rubbish. So you can't express a negative opinion about a damaging regime like the Israeli government without being called anti Semitic.  That logic is idiotic and pathetic. 

Wrong. I have said several times and it is obviously the truth that criticism of the Israeli government is not per se antisemitic. But sometimes it is. We need to be able to differentiate. What you posted definitely was. Don't play games and tell me I am saying something I never said and don't believe -- that criticism of Israel per se is antisemitic. Cheap trick, not convincing. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pilotman said:

Rubbish. So you can't express a negative opinion about a damaging regime like the Israeli government without being called anti Semitic.  That logic is idiotic and pathetic. 

It's also quite usual around the world. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Pilotman said:

you need to get off your high horse. I actually meant many hundreds of years of persecution. You need to get a bit of perspective old son.  

You need to stop irrationally demonizing the people of your Father. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Wrong. I have said several times and it is obviously the truth that criticism of the Israeli government is not per se antisemitic. But sometimes it is. We need to be able to differentiate. What you posted definitely was. Don't play games and tell me I am saying something I never said and don't believe -- that criticism of Israel per se is antisemitic. Cheap trick, not convincing. 

That doesn't  even make sense. 

• Thanks 1

I hate cancer because it has taken away a large number of my family members.... If I use the same logic often used for claims of antisemitism then I would have to hate people who are suffering with cancer. If someone, anyone, does not see the illogic then I doubt I could ever explain.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/7/2019 at 6:06 PM, Jingthing said:

Again criticism of Israeli government policies is not antisemitic per se. Who is saying that it is?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The French Gov't has been saying it and considering bringing it into law. It suit's Benny the Thug's current agenda and he is keen to back it. Personally I think it 100% wrong.

I have numerous issue with Israel and it's behavior, but I have no issues with individual Jews- some want to intertwine the two and in their minds I am considered anti-Semitic.

BtT knows he can do what he wants at present with the Muppet in the White House rolling over for his belly to be scratched every time they meet.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

The French Gov't has been saying it and considering bringing it into law. It suit's Benny the Thug's current agenda and he is keen to back it. Personally I think it 100% wrong.

I have numerous issue with Israel and it's behavior, but I have no issues with individual Jews- some want to intertwine the two and in their minds I am considered anti-Semitic.

BtT knows he can do what he wants at present with the Muppet in the White House rolling over for his belly to be scratched every time they meet.

No they haven't. No, the French government nor has any government suggested that any and all criticism of Israeli government policies per se is antisemitic. Please stop spreading such ridiculous lies. 

I agree that the love affair between Bibi and 45 is truly nauseating. It's tragic too. Thanks to that (they're both to blame) the close relationship between Israel and the USA has become much more partisan. Historically it's been very bipartisan.

22 minutes ago, Brigand said:

Have to remember with Israel that they are surrounded by countries that would line every single one of them up against a wall and pull the trigger if they got their way. Don't apply the fluffy western EU/US liberal stuff here on this one...doesn't fly.

No worries with the Canaanites though.

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That is largely true but even in that context Israel has gone unacceptably overboard in many of their actions over the years.

A good defence strategy " You fire one missile into our territory and we will level your city" .

It works and Beirut / Gaza get completely rebuilt every ten years 

A good defence strategy " You fire one missile into our territory and we will level your city" .

It works and Beirut / Gaza get completely rebuilt every ten years 

At least Israel's enemies know they mean business. Face it if Israel had not been hard core they wouldn't exist. Yes I know much of the world doesn't want Israel to exist but that's another story.

Analysis of this election's consequences.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/israeli-election-netanyahu-gantz-west-bank-palestinian-peace.html

The Future of the Two-State Solution Is at Stake

If Netanyahu wins Israel’s election, his partnership with the far right could end any hope of Palestinian statehood.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psimbo said:

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

No they haven't. No, the French government nor has any government suggested that any and all criticism of Israeli government policies per se is antisemitic. Please stop spreading such ridiculous lies. 

Actually it was some representatives from the National Assembly.. So in that sense the government. But not the Macron administration. At least so far.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190220-france-new-bill-equating-anti-zionism-anti-semitism-illegal

• Haha 1

Actually it was some representatives from the National Assembly.. So in that sense the government. But not the Macron administration. At least so far.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190220-france-new-bill-equating-anti-zionism-anti-semitism-illegal

Foul. That's something specific. The member suggested an attempt to criminalize / and or label as antisemitic all criticism of Israeli government policies. That never happened and never will happen.

• Like 1

Just wonder when everyone will realise that organised religion is such a load of b/s.

Religion or rather lack of common manners and decently has been responsible for more suffering and death than anything else thro the years.
Jew vs muslim..proddie vs tim..etc etc...
I freely admit that I am anti muslim as I have seen with my own eyes that very very few integrate with non muslim in my former home city.
All they want is muslim only schools..the same as roman catholics have.
What a total waste of council taxpayers money.
I just wonder if all the respective gods are really happy with their various camp followers
Meanwhile the top kiddies of all religions live the life of luxury..whilst many of their respective congregations struggle to put food on the table for their families.

Champions League..you're having a laugh.

Answers on a postcard please

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

U.S. imposes heavy restrictions too.

Also......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCCvoe_u7O4

Oh well, if you want to create a non ending war.

1. You create a land by annexing land from the Palestinians.

2. You evict all former landholders from the new "state"

3. Internationally, you ignore the protocols, you start to steal more land.

4. You gain acceptance to steal more land. OK from most Western countries.

5.Then Trump promises to let you steal more land from Syria and Palestine.

A never ending war. Good old US and good on Jew extremists.

And good on Arab extremists. May you be so caught up in local politics. you leave the west alone.

Never ending. Lets see who is more stupid? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Prissana Pescud said:

It is interesting that Israeli intellects have made a mockery of the Jewish "bible". By factual history.

The state of Israel knows full well that they are on rocky legal grounds and have done for decades hence huge time and expense trying to dig up the title deeds by way of evidence for the exodus. Nothing found. Bibi or others, the state of Israel will never give up the land. 

• Like 1

Just now, notmyself said:

The state of Israel knows full well that they are on rocky legal grounds and have done for decades hence huge time and expense trying to dig up the title deeds by way of evidence for the exodus. Nothing found. Bibi or others, the state of Israel will never give up the land. 

I truly do not want to demean mythology.

The Greeks did that as they became educated and a democracy. The jews have never faced up to sheer bs.

They still bang their head in the dirt as do Arabs, a sure sign that your culture has something lacking.

"Exodus" as scholars admit is a fantasy  And "The Flood, Job" and many other myths are pure Greek mythology.

Check out the DNA studies of the Jews and Palestinians.

Cousins killing cousins? 

The Jews are supposed to be so clever, so why can they not remove a thorn from  the feet they walk on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Prissana Pescud said:

I truly do not want to demean mythology.

The Greeks did that as they became educated and a democracy. The jews have never faced up to sheer bs.

They still bang their head in the dirt as do Arabs, a sure sign that your culture has something lacking.

"Exodus" as scholars admit is a fantasy  And "The Flood, Job" and many other myths are pure Greek mythology.

Check out the DNA studies of the Jews and Palestinians.

Cousins killing cousins? 

The Jews are supposed to be so clever, so why can they not remove a thorn from  the feet they walk on.

Dogma.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, notmyself said:

Dogma.

Yes.

But does this mean that young educated persons can not face up to history and not histrionics.

Both Jew and Arab.

Oh well,  just keep on killing each other. What an amazing intellect has made this the outcome.

So much for the Jewish "brain" fantasy.

Just dumbos like most of the middle east politics.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Prissana Pescud said:

Yes.

But does this mean that young educated persons can not face up to history and not histrionics.

Both Jew and Arab.

Oh well,  just keep on killing each other. What an amazing intellect has made this the outcome.

So much for the Jewish "brain" fantasy.

Just dumbos like most of the middle east politics.

Plenty of atheist Jews but the power is held by the geriatric extreme right wing old guard. Same in most of the middle east.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, notmyself said:

Plenty of atheist Jews but the power is held by the geriatric extreme right wing old guard. Same in most of the middle east.

I suspect that most Israeli geriatrics are true believers in the bible of lies.

I dare not mention the Koran because I do not want to be the result of a Jihadist hit list.

But they hang on. They are political hangers on.  Extreme.

No young Israeli people seem to make any impact and that is the true shame.

So the war in middle east will go on. Extremely brainy and extremely fixable.

Start with a word never employed by Israel or Palestine. Respect.

I live in Thailand and they have about 12 various identities.

Yet they are all part of Thailand.

If Thailand can provide some sort of reconciliation example, well that may be a first 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Prissana Pescud said:

No young Israeli people seem to make any impact and that is the true shame.

The same is true of many and especially Iran who have a huge young and well educated population. 

• Like 2