Compromise? Time ticking down for Britain to come to Brexit agreement

webfact

He got it from his Russian wife, who got it from Russian intelligence ... Banks is an asset of the Russian state ...  
Then why have yhe UK msm not " tried to destroy him"..??
Think back a few months..the msm ripped into russia re the 2 men who allegedly put some terrible rancid poison in the doorhandle of some ex kgb operator.
Re the salsbury story..whats your take on it?
To me..a load of b/s

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Just wonder what mainland europe will do re INTEL re possible terrorist attacks WITHOUT THE 5 EYES ????

If you really believe the other “4 eyes” will serve as your bargaining chip you probably also believe the EU will beg on its knees to give you the easiest deal in history. Neither of them has any reason to not share intel with the EU ???? 

You do know that the 5 eyes is a " name " for the UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND's intelligence agency's.???

If you really believe the other “4 eyes” will serve as your bargaining chip you probably also believe the EU will beg on its knees to give you the easiest deal in history. Neither of them has any reason to not share intel with the EU [emoji846] 

• Like 2

You do know that the 5 eyes is a " name " for the UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND's intelligence agency's.???

Do you honestly think that likes of USA would stand by and do nothing if eg spain with eu backing really "tried it on " re " taking Gibralter "
Please WAKEY WAKEY..
Ps..who do you think will " win " re USA vs eu trade war???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Do you honestly think that likes of USA would stand by and do nothing if eg spain with eu backing really "tried it on " re " taking Gibralter "
Please WAKEY WAKEY..

It looks like we are about to find out.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2019/apr/09/trump-tariffs-eu-aircraft-cheese-wine-imf-debenhams-brexit-business-live

• Like 1

6 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Then why have yhe UK msm not " tried to destroy him"..??
Think back a few months..the msm ripped into russia re the 2 men who allegedly put some terrible rancid poison in the doorhandle of some ex kgb operator.
Re the salsbury story..whats your take on it?
To me..a load of b/s

Unbelievable. You actually believe those two Russian military operatives went to Salisbury from London to see the cathedral? 

They were interviewed on Russian TV and even the interviewer ridiculed them ... the whole of Russia knows what they are, but the penny hasn’t dropped yet with you?

Unbelievable. You actually believe those two Russian military operatives went to Salisbury from London to see the cathedral? 

They were interviewed on Russian TV and even the interviewer ridiculed them ... the whole of Russia knows what they are, but the penny hasn’t dropped yet with you?
Yet the russian man and his daughter did shopping..wined n dined in a restaurant etc etc
quite a few hours passed before any adverse reaction
NO CCTV CAMERAS PICKED UP THE 2 RUSSIANS NEAR THE HOUSE..AND THE AREA NEAR THE HOUSE WAS SATURATED WITH CCTV CAMERAS.
To me the whole thing sucks.
Please remember the imo.. sociopath and war criminal's lies..SADDAM HAS WMD'S
Also remember that before the referendum re LEAVE/remain in the eu..all the b/s that cameron..osborne and their motley crew came out with.
Massive unemployment..etc etc.
Do you honestly believe EVERYTHING that any govt tells you???

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Yet the russian man and his daughter did shopping..wined n dined in a restaurant etc etc
NO CCTV CAMERAS PICKED UP THE 2 RUSSIANS NEAR THE HOUSE..AND THE AREA NEAR THE HOUSE WAS SATURATED WITH CCTV CAMERAS.
Also remember that before the referendum re LEAVE/remain in the eu..all the b/s that cameron..osborne and their motley crew came out with.

Yesterday I commented that you were going downhill faster and faster. Today it seems like you have reached the bottom - and trying to get lower.

7 hours ago, malagateddy said:

You must spend a great deal of time trawling conspiracy websites and Russian propaganda. My point was a clear one, even Russians know that these guys were operatives, yet you choose to believe otherwise? 

What I find amusing, if it weren’t so serious, is the number of people who spend half their life on the internet reading false stories from crackpots and propaganda outlets like Russia Today, and believing the stuff. Alex Jones (crackpot) had to admit in deposition that he told lies about the Sandy Hook child murders, suggesting that he was in a confused state at the time. Sadly a great number of people follow this snake oil salesman and believe his nonsense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

You mean the devious lying self centred scum who wish to ignore their constituents.

I thought Brexit was all about “taking back control”, with people who we elect making the decisions in our best interest? It never seemed to cross the minds of Brexiteers that they might make decisions that they disagree with? This is what you voted for.

And now they are blaming the Queen for not intervening? A person who is never elected by anyone? Even Juncker gets appointed by government heads who are elected. The Queen has less democratic legitimacy than even him. And so the irony is Brexiteers now want a person with no democratic legitimacy to step in and do their bidding?

You couldn’t make it up.

• Haha 2

I read nothing like what you have mentioned.
Cctv everywhere spart from where the russian man lived.
The Salisbury govt department could not pinpoint the stuff coming from russia cos many countries have the knowhow to make it.
Just just perhaps yet another WMD bedtime story..please keep an open mind and do not belueve all the msm tell you.
Ps..my politics are very much centre right..and I think that putin and the eu are classic examples of control freaks!!

You must spend a great deal of time trawling conspiracy websites and Russian propaganda. My point was a clear one, even Russians know that these guys were operatives, yet you choose to believe otherwise? 

What I find amusing, if it weren’t so serious, is the number of people who spend half their life on the internet reading false stories from crackpots and propaganda outlets like Russia Today, and believing the stuff. Alex Jones (crackpot) had to admit in deposition that he told lies about the Sandy Hook child murders, suggesting that he was in a confused state at the time. Sadly a great number of people follow this snake oil salesman and believe his nonsense. 

12 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

This is an ongoing problem. One person says something, and remainers hang on to it like a dog with a bone! It was the same with Liam Fox's "easiest deal in history" comment. That phrase is now thrown in our faces on a daily basis by remainers in the media.

It's just points scoring. 

At least they’re not quoting a person who’s dead since 50 years like our Brexit-friends. ???? 

Edited by welovesundaysatspace

25 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Can you provide proof that Brexiteers want the Queen to step in please? I heard yesterday that one person on the Brexit side had suggest HRH could step in, but that's all. 

This is an ongoing problem. One person says something, and remainers hang on to it like a dog with a bone! It was the same with Liam Fox's "easiest deal in history" comment. That phrase is now thrown in our faces on a daily basis by remainers in the media.

It's just points scoring. 

This might be what you are looking for. Andrew Lilco Tweeting about the Monarchy not being fit for purpose:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-no-deal-queen-monarchy-ukip-andrew-lilico-republican-a8862931.html

I couldn't agree more about the point scoring. It is peurile on both sides.

Edited by baboon
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Well now "welovesunetcetc "
In your honest opinion..WHAT IS THE EU'S ULTIMITE GOAL..WHAT IS THEIR ULTIMSTE AIM???
Imo..they want a united states of europe..with all the member states surrendering their sovereignty to the brussels jobsworths.
Absolute power over the people!!!
At least in the UK..you have a chance of kicking out the govt every few years.
Now please look at the infamous jean monnet's statement... does what I said about the eu not ring true????

Where do you get this absolute and utter nonsense from? Been sucking on your thumb too long? Why are you so malignent vs. the EU? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

Google " jean monnet ".
Eu want an eu army..the puttyfaced fat guy from belguim wants eu member states to surrender their sovereignty to the brussels jobsworths
The last few treaties signed..what do you think they were about.
They DO NOT WANT SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES..THEY WANT A UNITED STATES OF EUROPE.
Read up about the eu and their ambitions please.
The common market was a good idea..but after that...no no no..not for me and evidently not for 17.4 million UK Voters

tapatalk_1554542882860.jpegtapatalk_1553645964109.jpegtapatalk_1554811010153.jpeg

Even more nonsense and you know that.