North Korea's Kim Jong Un says country must deliver 'serious blow' to those imposing sanctions - KCNA

webfact

11 minutes ago, neeray said:

Here we go again with round two of the Kim/Trump war of words (aka name calling and threatening).

Anybody but a die-hard Trump supporter recognized that these two summits would both fizzle out like a Kim rocket or a Trump threat.

Most knew that Kim controlled "the art of the deal". Donald, you've been out smarted, again.

Anybody but a die-hard Trump supporter recognized that the Mueller report would demonstrate 100%

incontrovertible, incontestable, undeniable, irrefutable, unassailable, unquestionable, indubitable, unarguable evidence of collusion with Russia!

Saminoz, I was in a rush, I am not American, the dog ate my homework, maybe it wasn’t the post that was moronic, just the poster. 

You don’t care for Mr. Trump, that is your privilege, however you do not have the the privilege of calling me uneducated and ignorant because we do not agree on the same issues, although that would be the expected response from an ignorant, uneducated person.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CaptRon2 said:

Saminoz are you one of the well educated Americans? I guess I am one of the uneducated but I I can manage to spell diarrhea correctly, between you and Tug you can write your own dictionary.

i really love being called ignorant and uneducated by the likes of you. What a moronic post!

Lol.... it was a good post, alluding to many and various polls that suggest Donald is deliberately and directly targeting uneducated Americans.

????????????????.... And then you went and spell checked him.... so funny

• Like 1

Kim went to the bargaining table saying ease or do away with the sanctions or we will not do any more with regards to our missile development .... Trump said in that case meeting over (paraphrasing).... Does not sound to me Kimmy got what he wanted unlike in the past when he squeaked and uncle sugar threw money and aide at him..

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Trump broke precedent of no USA president meeting with NK dictators. How was that strategy working for the world? Trump gave nothing more than the respect of meeting face to face and downsizing or delaying some joint military exercises with SK as a de-escalation gesture. Sanctions remained and others have been increased.
Carry on with the Orangeman Bad narrative and he may not get re-elected but on the other hand the media and those mocking him may just be fueling his winning just like they did in 2016.
I don’t hear as many questions if he’ll finish out the 4 year term lately. The conversation seems to have moved to will he get 4 more years.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KMartinHandyman said:

Trump broke precedent of no USA president meeting with NK dictators. How was that strategy working for the world? Trump gave nothing more than the respect of meeting face to face and downsizing or delaying some joint military exercises with SK as a de-escalation gesture. Sanctions remained and others have been increased.
Carry on with the Orangeman Bad narrative and he may not get re-elected but on the other hand the media and those mocking him may just be fueling his winning just like they did in 2016.
I don’t hear as many questions if he’ll finish out the 4 year term lately. The conversation seems to have moved to will he get 4 more years.

And because of his many favorable comments towards the North Korean regime like "North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat" he made it easier for other nations to violate the sanctions, And by agreeing that joint US-South Korean exercises were a provocation, he weakened the case for US troops to be in South Korea. Anyway, I haven't seen many conservatives lately boosting Trump for a Nobel Prize.

• Like 1

Yes, complete mistake to talk to this dictator. He is China's puppet as can't survive without Xi's OK on everything. Pathetic that the US and EU couldn't see it and thought niceness/dialogue would work .. what have they being smoking? 

3 hours ago, KMartinHandyman said:

Let me check his list of campaign promises as I don’t remember if winning a Nobel prize was in there but it might have been. Carry on with Orangeman Bad amongst yourselves.

Where did I say winning a Nobel Prize was a campaign promise? Once again, here's what I wrote

'Anyway, I haven't seen many conservatives lately boosting Trump for a Nobel Prize.'

As you may recall there was a lot of talk among conservatives predicting a Nobel Prize for Trump, And 18 Republican members of the House actually sent a letter to the Nobel Committe which said Trump should be given a prize for the amazing things he had accomplished via his efforts to get North Korea to divest itself of nuclear weapons.:

House lawmakers formally nominate Trump for 2019 Nobel Peace Prize

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-lawmakers-formally-nominate-trump-for-2019-nobel-peace-prize

Edited by bristolboy

On 4/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, KMartinHandyman said:

Let me check his list of campaign promises as I don’t remember if winning a Nobel prize was in there but it might have been. Carry on with Orangeman Bad amongst yourselves.

So as long as Trump didn't make a campaign promise about something he did, no matter how stupid, it doesn't count?