EU's Tusk tells UK: 'Don't waste Brexit overtime'

webfact

10 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Actually, I see no reason why this saga won't go on forever. Unless a general election drastically changes the configuration of Parliament, why not an endless succession of delays? It will soon turn into a kind of joke.                                                                                                                           Coming soon, Brexit & Jesus!

Actually a better joke would have been Bookies are taking bets on which will happen first: Brexit or the return of Jesus. The bookies have Jesus favored by 2 to 1.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Actually a better joke would have been Bookies are taking bets on which will happen first: Brexit or the return of Jesus. The bookies have Jesus favored by 2 to 1.

Remind me again just how well the bookies (and remoaners) did at the referendum......

• Like 1

Remind me again just how well the bookies (and remoaners) did at the referendum......

I’m sure the bookies did very well out of it. It wouldn’t have put very much of a dent in most Remainers’ bank accounts, but knowing they lost the referendum and bet too, plus further dented their supercilious egos, is enough for me.
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Loiner said:

I’m sure the bookies did very well out of it. It wouldn’t have put very much of a dent in most Remainers’ bank accounts, but knowing they lost the referendum and bet too, plus further dented their supercilious egos, is enough for me.

Childish isn't it........................ ?

But I agree  - only because they have lacked grace, class and spunk in defeat.

• Like 1

Chomper was guffawing at what he thought was the failure of Farages latest venture a few days ago yet there hasn't been a squeak since it took off as planned on Fri & Sat.

23k shared the live stream on their twitter a/c & considerably more watched via FB, YT etc.

To paraphrase Farage; "They ain't laughing now!????

Tusk & Co are in for a very rude awakening...

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2