Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Alexrrr

Chimpy is off to Melbourne this week to see Big Gill, AFL supremo.

I was telling Chimps about the conspiracy theories you put forward and it piqued the hairy fellas interest

Immediately he was on LINE and messaging Gill. Result: the two of them would like you to join them for a round table discussion this week in Melbourne where you can present your theories to Gill and Chimps.

Chimps is an avid conspiracy theorist, his favorites including: the X-Files (he is sure the scripts are from factual events) disappearance of Harold Holt, Hawthorns Ability to keep players under salary cap, JFK might have been a ladyboy, Adam Goodes is Maori and AFL Pies contain Rat meat.

So, plenty you guy can chat about

If you are interested, Chimps asked if you could PM me your details and he will get in touch

Nope I avoid the lime lite.....don't wanna be hold up at the Ecuador embassy in Canberra, or do a runner to Russia and spend time with Snowden, I got my dog to feed he expects his dinner pronto 5.30 every night.

Your dog Little Gerard?

post-147205-0-54534700-1459322792_thumb.

Couple of interesting stats for this week:

* The 9 teams that won last week, play the 9 teams who lost last week

* Of teams who has started the season 0-2 (last 5 years) only 1 of those teams out of 26 have made the finals...That was Sydney

So 9 teams want to avoid starting the season 0-2

• Like 2

* Of teams who has started the season 0-2 (last 5 years) only 1 of those teams out of 26 have made the finals...That was Sydney

We will go 2-0 so whats the stats on that young fella?

• Like 1

Some interesting games coming up this week

Hawks v Weagles? WC for me

GC v freo? Could GC pull off an upset here?

Richmond v Collingwood. Pies to bounce back? Return of 3-4 players for them

Adelaide v Port. Port to be too quick ?

GWS v Geelong. GWS to share the ball a bit more?

• Like 1

If WC are ever going to beat the Hawks in Melbourne, it will be this week.

I expect Freo to bounce back.

Richmond verus Collingwood is a real tough one.Don't know who will kick the sausage rolls for the Pies.

Ade were more impressive against North than Port were agaisnt the Saints I thought.

GWS need to bounce back.

• Like 2

Did you know all the winners from last week are playing the losers from last week? Going to be hard to tip.

Try and keep up Chooks ;)

• Like 2

Here we go, couldn't help your self hey? advertising your picks mid week........There is only one sure winner this week and thats the Dee's, Essendon are so down right now there tunnelling underground with worms but it won't be such a push over Dee's will have to cover that loose man better than they did against GWS, to many easy runs out off defence me thinks, a half decent team would have carved them up and brushed them a side.

• Like 1

Commisioner Chooks,

Will you register a team called autofill in the fantasy to make even numbers to make the comp valid?

Can't see any fixtures at this stage and it's 2 days to go.

Morning FJ

I have been forwarded a "slick pic" team

but I cannot find the invite code because it is deep in the forum somewhere within all the lovely bullshxt

Please post so I can join and make up the numbers and become some cannon fodder for Alex

Good stuff mate.

THAILAND MOB and code is LCJUWFL5

If the code doesn't work,try a little j instead of capital Jthumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif OK. Now just have to try and swap the holiday players for some grit and substance

Leo's changed over so we have 7 sides now,do we need an even number chooks?

The odds suggest that the Collingwood vs Richmond game is the closest of the round. Fair cal. Pies by a very small margin.

Well it won't be a surprise seeing you holding up the tipping ladder end of round 2, welcome to the club....

Hardwick on the telly tonight said last week was a loss....he put the Tigers through some gruelling sessions, they played like losers and apart form Essendon they were lucky they got Carlton who would have done the Bombers, so the maths is....Tigers should be better, the Pies should be better but the Tigers are a better team.

Edited by AlexRRR

Morning FJ

I have been forwarded a "slick pic" team

but I cannot find the invite code because it is deep in the forum somewhere within all the lovely bullshxt

Please post so I can join and make up the numbers and become some cannon fodder for Alex

Good stuff mate.

THAILAND MOB and code is LCJUWFL5

If the code doesn't work,try a little j instead of capital Jthumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif OK. Now just have to try and swap the holiday players for some grit and substance

Leo's changed over so we have 7 sides now,do we need an even number chooks?

LEAGUE SIZE

Your head-to-head league size needs to have an even number of teams from 6 - 20 and work in conjunction with other league settings to be valid. Open leagues can be any size with a minimum of 6 teams.

• Like 1

Did you know all the winners from last week are playing the losers from last week? Going to be hard to tip.

Try and keep up Chooks ;)

yea ok but the first 6 clubs alphabetically lost last week
  • Like 1

No offence mean't, it is actually

Philadelphia Eagles

NFL whistling.gif

attachicon.gifCan't Believe.JPG

Haha! Thanks Ron, That's started the day with a laugh.

I'm a Weagle but, that is funny.

Going to print that and take it to the game on Saturday.

Should get a smile from the Dockers supporters.

I hope they beat the Goldies or else it's going to be a glum outing.

Excuse me where did the extra 7 or so fantasy teams come from? Who is real and who is not?

They all look like celebrety sides to make up the numbers so we get a game every week rather than have byes.

Yeah they're randomly added to make up the league, similar thing happened last year - not to our league specifically - but I know I got added to a couple of random leagues.

• Like 1

Righto dilemma time.

In the past i've always had a mate around to use his credit card or paypal to renew my global pass and i pay him the equivilent in thai baht.

This year he is away.Question - are there any franchises like 7/11 who can do paypal? and you pay them with cash.

For the time being does the afl dude show every match live?.

Righto dilemma time.

In the past i've always had a mate around to use his credit card or paypal to renew my global pass and i pay him the equivilent in thai baht.

This year he is away.Question - are there any franchises like 7/11 who can do paypal? and you pay them with cash.

For the time being does the afl dude show every match live?.

some game timea conflict but the dude shows most

u can see every game live throigh one os the sites

ill link some later whem im back home

• Like 2