Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

A reminder to all and especially Alexrrr....It is Friday today, so get your tips in!

Silly BOY i dont forget, i do my meditation then do my tipping then do my Fantasy footy rigging its a ritual here, i have hari krishna chanting going on in the back ground while all of this is going on, buring of incense as well as strobe lights on....

• Like 1

Righto dilemma time.

In the past i've always had a mate around to use his credit card or paypal to renew my global pass and i pay him the equivilent in thai baht.

This year he is away.Question - are there any franchises like 7/11 who can do paypal? and you pay them with cash.

For the time being does the afl dude show every match live?.

You that old you dont have a credit card?

You do have a problem, what to do what to do????

I know afl dude does not play every game other wise i wouldn't have got the local live pass, BUT depending where you live in THAILAND the Aussie pubs stream every game, seen Dee's games in BKK and CM so i recon any major city with a Aussie pub should have.....

• Like 1

Righto dilemma time.

In the past i've always had a mate around to use his credit card or paypal to renew my global pass and i pay him the equivilent in thai baht.

This year he is away.Question - are there any franchises like 7/11 who can do paypal? and you pay them with cash.

An option is to sign up (free) to ilikehdtv and you can get Australia Plus who show 6 games per week.

You can buy top up True money at 7/11's.

You can get a basic UK/Tv package for 200 Baht per month.

• Like 1

Righto dilemma time.

I know afl dude does not play every game other wise i wouldn't have got the local live pass, BUT depending where you live in THAILAND the Aussie pubs stream every game, seen Dee's games in BKK and CM so i recon any major city with a Aussie pub should have.....

Even thou i'm young old fella,i'm still old school.Got my 1st atm card 5 years a go and been living in LOS 12 years.Besides the footy and v8 supercars,no need for credit.smile.png

I knew it would be close but not that close! Anybody else pick the Pies?

crikey. one point.

only saw the first q.

how was the game?

How was the game? Close was the game, the PIES DID NOT WIN IT, the TIGERS LOST IT, and all in the last min of the game.

Hardwick will spitting chips this week on the training track, they had them by the nuts twice, WILL and that new fella picked them, to me the pies were a beaten team for most of the game.

• Like 2

Righto dilemma time.

Even thou i'm young old fella,i'm still old school.Got my 1st atm card 5 years a go and been living in LOS 12 years.Besides the footy and v8 supercars,no need for credit.smile.png

Well each to his own, when i lived there and when i return to live there i won't be giving up my credit card, can't buy airline tickets online or book hotels etc, kinda stuck....

Loved my thai atm card....every sunday morning around 10 am id get a sms to give me my balance....never happens in AU.

Oh were in Thailand are you living young fella?

• Like 1

Righto dilemma time.

Well each to his own, when i lived there and when i return to live there i won't be giving up my credit card, can't buy airline tickets online or book hotels etc, kinda stuck....

Loved my thai atm card....every sunday morning around 10 am id get a sms to give me my balance....never happens in AU.

Oh were in Thailand are you living young fella?

Out in the sticks near Chumphae,north east thailand,I'd doubt if they new what one looked like.smile.png

Airline tickets can be done thru 7/11,all good except for the footy.And not a pub within 35 km's,the way i like it.

There is a golf course close by if your interested.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

crikey. one point.

only saw the first q.

how was the game?

How was the game? Close was the game, the PIES DID NOT WIN IT, the TIGERS LOST IT, and all in the last min of the game.

Hardwick will spitting chips this week on the training track, they had them by the nuts twice, WILL and that new fella picked them, to me the pies were a beaten team for most of the game.

Watching some replays and Richmond certainly ballsed it all up... Are thee two teams Top 8 material? I might need to put Freo back into 8th possie.

You'd be disappointed Alex...I know Richmond was one of the teams u fancied this year

Edited by BookMan

crikey. one point.

only saw the first q.

how was the game?

Watching some replays and Richmond certainly ballsed it all up... Are thee two teams Top 8 material? I might need to put Freo back into 8th possie.

You'd be disappointed Alex...I know Richmond was one of the teams u fancied this year

I thought the skill level, especially in the first half was terrible.

Richmond panicked in the last 3 minutes. Rance cost them at least 2 last quarter goals.

The only reason Richmond may make the 8 is because they play Essendon and Carlton twice.

I thought Collingwood would be a big improver this year but the jury is out on them after 2 poor games.

Just as an aside, I couldn't believe it when David King picked Richmond for top 4 and the WB to miss the 8!

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

I reckon the Out of bounds rule is exposing a few teams at the moment. They can't force the ball and re-set with a boundary throw in... and they have to clear the ball differently than they have before

The “deliberate out of bounds” rule certainly featured in last night’s result.

The bounce of the oval ball is a chaos factor that I love about Australian Rules Footy.

I just hope that a marking contest “spoil” that goes out of bounds is not called deliberate, even if it is.

After all , it’s a “spoil”

Edited by joboss
  • Like 2

I reckon the Out of bounds rule is exposing a few teams at the moment. They can't force the ball and re-set with a boundary throw in... and they have to clear the ball differently than they have before

The bounce of the oval ball is a chaos factor that I love about Australian Rules Footy.

I just hope that a marking contest “spoil” that goes out of bounds is not called deliberate, even if it is.

Makes me wonder if we might see the introduction of the 'bomb' style kick they have in League..

Coming out of defence, nothing to kick or pass to, a high bomb, gives some time and the ball can be spoiled over the boundary or a better chance of getting it back.

Watch this space for the bomb

Makes me wonder if we might see the introduction of the 'bomb' style kick they have in League..

Coming out of defence, nothing to kick or pass to, a high bomb, gives some time and the ball can be spoiled over the boundary or a better chance of getting it back.

Watch this space for the bomb

Kennedy has been getting advice from Suma on the “bomb”,,

Watching the saints live. McCartin the useless piece of excrement who is suppose to be Saint Nicks replacement is an enbarrasment again. 3 years and only 7 games from a number 1 pick. Nick was a star in his 2nd and captain in his 3rd yr. Bloody wastes of space in Mc Cartin, freeman and carlyse who could we have had now. Dump McCartin he is useless

Edited by Thechook
  • Like 1