Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

4 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

And with the season just moments away....should I pay my $25 a month to watch more <deleted> from the Dee's?

I dont think sooooo it will take a bit of a decent run on for me to fork out some mula this time.....Books WILL have to teach me again how to watch for free, it was a real bother when I tired in the past but gees that mob, they aint worth a punk just yet.....

Six dollars a week for Kayo is a no brainer IMO.

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

Says a man whos team wins a flag on average around every 7 ys and who is all ways in the finals....your spoilt fella....

That $25 month i save on watching bad football over 6 months is $300....do realise how many expressos and real Italian pizza i can buy with that in Italy next year? Not to mention people perven especialy the high class Italian girls walking by.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Says a man whos team wins a flag on average around every 7 ys and who is all ways in the finals....your spoilt fella....

That $25 month i save on watching bad football over 6 months is $300....do realise how many expressos and real Italian pizza i can buy with that in Italy next year? Not to mention people perven especialy the high class Italian girls walking by.....

I'm concerned about your mathematical skills.

Point 65 on the concerns about Alex list

11 hours ago, Will27 said:

Sydney dodged a bullet methinks.

Worsfold’s shift on Daniher as Bomber great explains ‘real concerns’

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2020-joe-daniher-injury-tim-watson-joe-daniher-essendon-bombers/news-story/07fab75ab4cb66dce696dee3a4cc8707

His trade value has certainly been lowered to ....

Well hawthorn wpuld probably get him free.

Dodo at essendon will he demanding 3 first rounders still.

Worth an punt still.. dollars depending

1 minute ago, BookmanBkk said:

His trade value has certainly been lowered to ....

Well hawthorn wpuld probably get him free.

Dodo at essendon will he demanding 3 first rounders still.

Worth an punt still.. dollars depending

Yep

Worth a punt but I think your boys offered pick 9 and a future first.

No chance in hell now.

• Sad 1

Sydney wouldnt be trading in Daniher without full medicals. Having said that, we have an abysmal history with keeping Sam Reid on the park, while still paying him a squillion

The way Essendon are talking, it almost sounds like they are trying to play down Daniher's worth and up play his possible injury concerns to keep other clubs not so interested and keep Joey at Essendon.

JOe doesnt want to play at Essendon, so maybe his injury is partly in teh head

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Sydney wouldnt be trading in Daniher without full medicals. Having said that, we have an abysmal history with keeping Sam Reid on the park, while still paying him a squillion

The way Essendon are talking, it almost sounds like they are trying to play down Daniher's worth and up play his possible injury concerns to keep other clubs not so interested and keep Joey at Essendon.

11 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

You can have Tom Macdonald....can play both ends.....and you can take Goodwin with ya...if you cant find a job for him up there drown him in the harbour.....

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Eddie doesn't like other clubs commenting on his players welfare, but its okay for Eddie to question other clubs.... under the hat of his media personality of course...not as Collingwood club president

EddieFoot1.PNG

EddieFoot2.PNG

Yep

He's a piece of work.

I hope the Geelong president comes out and tears him a new one.

It wasn't that long ago he was asking for privacy for Dane Beams "mental health" issues.

He has even more pull with the AFL now.

He was saying Collingwood would play Richmond in the opener 2 weeks ago.

They might as well let Ed do the fixtures now as well.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

Stiff as a plank of wood the Sth Koreans of the KLeague didnt get it....didnt see the lighter side of things and have slapped a big fine on FC Seoul for having at there home ground populated with fully clothes sex dolls....These are dark days of censorship lads....the same people that brought us them little cars the Hyundai Excell back in the 80s and 90s and they were even around the early 00's...How James Bond woooops Alan Bond who spent time as Her Majesties guest injustice everywhere, I mean how could they....Swan Brewery and the Excell....relived Packer of Channel 9 only to sell it back to him for cut price...how good is the fella? Doing good everywhere and there taken down....I didnt mind the light version of that pilsner that came out of Swan brewery....

An old Gf drove an Excell...we had some fun times in that I can tell you....all that unreliable talk wasnt true....and it could go alright too....A nurse she had to get to work from an outer burb so she would have given it a 10/10 and me too....you could make love in in the front seat to. so lottos rooms....helped a lot she was a 6 stone petite thing........

A few years  on and I took one of the more prestige hire Hyundai's that seem to be the only car on a Tassy road for a weeks ride around the Apple Isle....got stuck In the hills in the rough western country with a big Cooper S on my tail...how I wish to be able to swap....Tassy where the air is fresh and the water tastes like no other....they have seriously good beer down there.... I recall thinking when i got to Launceston...."I could live here" Hobart too.....seemed a bit slow but comfortable, the second time in Hobart this time with that time machine that Hyundai not an excell the more up market job notice it had grown up fast.....better shopping that Adelaide thats for sure.....yes I could live there...im sure they get more sun than Melbourne....

Notice since I got my solar panels on the roof its on 3 ys now.,..each year we been getting less sun....so whats happening here? first year my total energy bill for the year was under $200 last year it was edging up to around $250 better not hit 300 this year....I have a battery too....big investment when you drop that sort of money like I did you dont want to be paying anything.....but im happy still, in the land of frezzing penguins the land of Victoria my last bill at previous house for the coldest 2 months of the year topped 1000$$$$$ and that was a shock to me I can tell you...

Another august day today, wet overcast and typical miserable weather here, now you know why Victoria is the home of football.....we have nothing else to do in winter....nothing...well it dont rain that much normally, its already shaping up to be a very wet year, I should move....I did offer to move to Thailand if wind cheater girl would "take care" she jumped at the chance....surprised me...WILL even let me live with her in her house only trouble is her sister and hubby live in it too...the sticky point came when I asked her how much she could give me a month....I do like to tease....I can take care of myself...but I threw it in anyway as i know what her salary is.....she really could afford to pay me a monthly salary....

Back to CNN today cause there the most amusing like this.... https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.html "you aint black if your figuring out if its Trump or me".....thought it was in polite to say that.....what I cant get over there is there 2 ys of elections....seems the president only gets to work for 2 ys out of every 4, they allowed to carry guns over there too.... and if you dont live in a city you drive one of them F250's seen a few of them F semi trailers in Melbourne recently...like if your a tradie and he was you need a ladder to get into the ute bit at the back, ridiculous is all I can say, to high for a tradie to small to be a real truck so what do you use for? I know....men with small penis drive a big ute...its a sign of there manliness....since i firmly drive small cars whats my dick like? been told normal a few times when I asked....Did ask one my of my female friends who dated a very tall and robust looking black Cuban once what was hes penis size..well in a very polite and sensitive way...she just smiled and said it was in proportion to his body.,..so there you have it...she wasnt petite by the way she was an inch taller than me....so she could take it....dout some my ex's would have been able too.....

A one Miss Rowlands has smashed the romantic ideas of where Harry Potter was conceived.....https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/21/us/jk-rowling-reveals-truth-about-harry-potter-trnd-wellness/index.html as devotees gather in Edinburgh, Harry was actually conceived on a Manchester train...now thats gonna hurt tourism.....and up the people using the Manchester train.....Well im so proud to say I have been able to avoid the books and movies though good on her as you know she was a bit broke etc and a good looker, so if it rocks your boat get on that Manchester train...

In great news last night did read that the home of Newcastle Brown Ale the footy team have new owners...though the Premier league WILL not officially announce until June 1, seems a bit silly dont it...it WILL be the worst kept secret ever....NU WILL officially become the richest club in the universe going on the strength of the 3 sets of owners bank balances....like it was enough just on the 80% share the Saudi oil kings have in it....dawfs Man City....anyway its been quickly put out there that the Toons (United's nick name though there actually the Magpies) wont be getting to silly with signings they first will fix up the decaying infrastructure of the club so its a slow build though im pretty sure they WILL throw some serious money around to get into Europe in the coming season, Garth Bale is meant to be a target, like hes been going to leave Real Madrid for the last 2 ys and hes still there, they Real even scuttled a Million $ a week move to a Chinese club last year for Garth who was a bit put off by it....like the highest payed at Real if its true how much money does he need? Anyway im looking forward to this....,my last Fifa manager game I took over Newcastle United after 6 years at Leeds who wouldnt up my salary after taking them 3 divisions up and a Premier league title, taking United to the Premier League title  the very first season and 4 out of 5 plus 2 Champions league cups before retiring.....

Now this gets me...and I think "Some People".....https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/22/europe/netherlands-grandmother-facebook-photos-scli-intl/index.html a grand mum must remove pics off her grand children from her Facebook page..... the parents took grannie to court to do it.....apparently relationships broken down within a family.....I have to say I did not escape the dreaded family fighting....I did have several fights that were not fights in my 20 year marriage with the ex father in law....he wasnt the nicest guy around but he did have his moments and they could be good...the first time it was I who avoided him after he as smooth as a one Ryths Jones confrontation, this being early on and leading up to my married life I decided that I had just married his daughter and for the next 20 plus years we would just have to get along....no matter what...so I just bite the bullet and got along with him...untill the next time...that was about 10 years later, still not sure what it was about but I have an idea....he was a builder and I really didnt like working for him, he was rather rough and quality didnt exist, he also was a bit of a back stabber so you can imaging what he was saying behind my back....I just choose to not think about many things concerning him...I only had to put up with him at family functions and the Friday night family dinner gather around....easy....Well one day news filtered out that I should not go to one Friday dinner, then  I was told not go go to any more friday night dinners.....then not to go to his house......suited me fine....I wasnt worried, these Friday night dinners had become very boring and im always having to avoid talking to my brother in-laws wife who only ever talked about her kids and pets....and always sat opposite me.... I tried looking disinterested, looking all around the room...she never picked on any of this...bashed my ears about mundane things.....Look in fact I had very little in common with most of them there....it was purgatory to go to ex wife family fuctions....so I got a 6 months holiday.....ex and her mum were in there batting for me, that was nice....anyway as time slipped by I thought this is totally stupid so I put an ultimatum to the ex....I said to her if your old man doesn't put this behind him within the next few weeks no matter what happens in the future I wont ever put foot in his house again or go to anywhere he will be ever again.....well that would have got the traffic moving....mama must have bailed up pop and read him the riot act cause with in a few weeks I was invited to a Friday dinner....and the morons the whole family are no one even missed me it was like only a week went by not 6 months...nothing was spoken about and typical of this family they a herd of ostriges, head in the sand when it gets hard....so you know when I eventually divorced it was like heaven sent to get out of that family..... the only other decent guy there was my ex's older sister husband who he like me got kicked out for a while too so it wasnt just me and the father in-law son as well seen the wrath of the old man and was banned for a few months, dont think any would have told mother in-law if pop dont pull his head in you wont see me again...not that I would have been missed mind you but I was defiantly the most outspoken there..... so to take your mum to court to get your kids pics taken out of her Facebook is so dam petty its ridiculous "some people" vindictive, heartless and says a lot about what the son or daughter have become.....look if you cant stand your parents in the first place move across the country...like to Perth...no one goes there...

Buttons..... https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/placebo-buttons-design/index.html the zip is king.....use to love sliding the zip down her back.....the zipppppp sound is so sexy...zzzzzzzipppppp.... When a lad I use to buy the 501's and managed to pick up a pair of the Levi gold standard in LA, in canvas, the 501's have button fly...to buck the trend off the zipper fly all the groovy guys in the late 60s wore the 501 and so did i....its fair to say it feels odd when wearing a pair of 501's when you go to the toilet.....if your not in a hurry its ok...So if you mention buttons to me I think of Levi 501....there is also a fashion trend in Thailand I have noticed where the woman jean has more than a handful off buttons over the fly, seen them up the side too....too slow to get there gear off so best to avoid....then the bra clip...I use to be able to unclip a bra even she fully clothed the very first time....I had the knack....alas its either left me or they have become tamper proof.....I do seem to struggle to unclip a bra these days, it gets very embarrassing in the heat of the moment that in one pinch it wont come undone.....and after the third time your not kissing her as passionately any longer and you being to loose the moment....wouldnt be the first time either she has notice you failing and un does it for you, well at least she WILL think at least you dont get much sex so its not a bad thing....then again she may want a viral experienced studd so you know..her idea of you takes a tumble.... and what ever she does never ask me to help her put on a necklace.....gees I cant do it anymore....im just a good watcher....sit on the dunnie in the ensuite and watch....Anyway the control over buttons and switched....I have a battery 4inch grinder...its switch is a challenge....yesterday up a 10 ft ladder finely balanced and this switch is giving me a hard time....and for both on and off.....

The importance of knowing when you are wrong... https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p08d53s8/the-importance-of-knowing-you-might-be-wrong ha, well most people are so full off them selves they wouldnt even know if a wollie bull was up them.....take the young lady in the small red sedan on the freeway Wednesday for instance.......I had the misfortune to be in the outside lane were I normaly sit when on the freeway sitting on 103ks an hour, cruise control set and passing other cars when out of nowhere this hysterical young female in said red sedan flies upon behind me at rocket speed flashes her high beam and of course thats a sign that means get out of my way fella....I am a non conformist at heart.......I did flash my thumb at her at the same time.......and I just ignored her....my motto of operandi on any road is if they are in front of me I WILL go around them, she obviously didnt like it when some old guy wouldn't move for the princess....there was enough traffic on the freeway to snooker her moves to overtake me for most of the trip until my turn off, for the most part there had been traffic in my lane as well......she did eventually get to go past me but as you know women in general normaly only drive in a straight line so she got caught behind a truck, I wizz by in the GTI smooth as silk and before too long where in that same predicament that shes stuck behind me again...so 15ks later nothing has changed...ive cruised the entire length at 103ks while shes enjoyed the odd rocket launch dropped half a tank off fuel and shes behind me again.... I slide left to take my  turn off the obviously annoyed miss pussy claps her hands as she drives past me......now I ask you....did she even get it? that she was wrong? meaning what did she gain by driving wreakless, she got to the same point as me in the same time yet I still had a full tank of fuel....I wasnt upset either.....I was in a good mood....and I wasnt being sarcastic where in the US that could get a gun pulled on you...I wouldnt want to have her as my gf thats for sure.....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

Ed, unsurprisingly unrepentant.

He's like the Fonz, finds it very hard to say sorry.

I'm sure the Collingwood board and even Bucks must be tiring of him

Eddie McGuire responds to Geelong president Colin Carter over conflict of interest accusation

A war-of-words between presidents has erupted with Eddie McGuire firing back at Geelong president Colin Carter, declaring that his move from the AFL to the Cats was the “the biggest conflict of interest I’ve seen.”

Carter told the Herald Sun on Friday that McGuire was “hopelessly conflicted” in his football and media roles, after the Magpies president criticised Geelong for not revealing the events surrounding Jack Steven’s stabbing.

“It’s one of the examples where his roles in media and as a club president get hopelessly conflicted,’’ Carter said.

“Eddie is a decent guy and I’m sure that he will phone and apologise.’’

But that was met with backlash from McGuire who refused to apologise to his presidential counterpart, accusing him of being hypocritical.

Carter was a Geelong board member from 1988-93 before joining the AFL commission, rejoining Geelong in 2008 and residing as president from 2011.

McGuire accused Carter of having insider knowledge of other clubs since he rejoined the Cats.

“Why would I apologise for? I wouldn’t think so,” McGuire said on Fox Footy Live.

“I would say in my time in the game that Colin going straight from the AFL Commission onto the Geelong board and becoming the president of Geelong was the biggest conflict of interest that I’ve seen ... but no one writes that because there’s no clickbait involved,” he said.

“He had over 15 years of understanding what the AFL’s strategies were, he had access to every club’s business plans, all that sort of stuff.”

Wow!
I cant see well run functional clubs having a spokesperson like Eddie doing interviews like this...

Eddie and Robbo going at each other regarding the Geelong/Eddie spat.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Ed, unsurprisingly unrepentant.

He's like the Fonz, finds it very hard to say sorry.

I'm sure the Collingwood board and even Bucks must be tiring of him

Eddie McGuire responds to Geelong president Colin Carter over conflict of interest accusation

A war-of-words between presidents has erupted with Eddie McGuire firing back at Geelong president Colin Carter, declaring that his move from the AFL to the Cats was the “the biggest conflict of interest I’ve seen.”

Carter told the Herald Sun on Friday that McGuire was “hopelessly conflicted” in his football and media roles, after the Magpies president criticised Geelong for not revealing the events surrounding Jack Steven’s stabbing.

“It’s one of the examples where his roles in media and as a club president get hopelessly conflicted,’’ Carter said.

“Eddie is a decent guy and I’m sure that he will phone and apologise.’’

But that was met with backlash from McGuire who refused to apologise to his presidential counterpart, accusing him of being hypocritical.

Carter was a Geelong board member from 1988-93 before joining the AFL commission, rejoining Geelong in 2008 and residing as president from 2011.

McGuire accused Carter of having insider knowledge of other clubs since he rejoined the Cats.

“Why would I apologise for? I wouldn’t think so,” McGuire said on Fox Footy Live.

“I would say in my time in the game that Colin going straight from the AFL Commission onto the Geelong board and becoming the president of Geelong was the biggest conflict of interest that I’ve seen ... but no one writes that because there’s no clickbait involved,” he said.

“He had over 15 years of understanding what the AFL’s strategies were, he had access to every club’s business plans, all that sort of stuff.”

Edd isnt so bad.....Kennet does ok with his mouth too....stirring up a dead season is fine....he has to earn his million bucks a year so come on give him a break.....

You could be like me and just avoid anything written on Eddie....dont read what comes out of Jeffs mouth either normaly....

The beauty of print news is that you can easy boycott what is like salt on your wound fellas....one of the reasons Collingwood is a big club is because over the years there had guys like Eddy running the place....That MaCalaster didnt do a too bad job of putting his foot in his mouth before he spoke as well...They have always had someone high profile its either the president shooting his mouth off or the coach...Buckly is a quite type so Edd has to make it up...I wouldnt mid Edd taking over at the Dee's to wip em up good....no balls at Deeland just a bunch of freeloading pussys.....

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Edd isnt so bad.....Kennet does ok with his mouth too....stirring up a dead season is fine....he has to earn his million bucks a year so come on give him a break.....

It would be nice to believe that Eddie is smart enough to have some type of Master Plan in action to ensure that the AFL is front of everyone's mind during this downtime... 
Im going to say... 'Nope!'

Eddie is a small minded man running a big club 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Think your under estimating the guy kid....been in charge there just on 20 years no one can get close to un seating him, say what you like about him the world all over has all sorts getting away with murder like one Trump...

Do what i do and avoid his chatter.......avoid his shows....

Like it or not, Eddie has influence in AFL circles and what he says publicly carries weight in Melbourne.
Unfortunately he has railed against Sydney (and other interstate clubs) for many years, was influential in dismantling the COLA allowance and was a flag waver for keeping the AFL Grand Final in Melbourne for 99 years.
He doesn't mind Collingwood enjoying the spoils interstate teams bring, but he only wants to take, not to give, not to share

I dont see that as progressive or visionary for the game, rather i see it as insular and small-town minded. 
Why would I avoid reading his more controversial quotes and utterances? No need to be an Ostrich over these things old fella! ????
As for his shows, well i can say i dont think i have ever watched ór listened to one other than controversy snippets 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Radar501 said:

With his fat finger in so so many apple pies, Eddie MCG is the King of Conflicts.   Problem is that he just cannot be trusted to not promote his own or Collingwood's commercial interests.

Remember the Big Freeze game from a few years back when he slid into the frozen water wearing this advertising banner suit?   Tongue-in-cheek it may have been, but it still doesn't diminish how he just loves to plug his or the Maggies' sponsors at every opportunity. 

I know where I would like to shove that plug of his.

7526024-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Tell us more about this plug idea of yours Radar ????

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I went and watched the interview with Robbo, Ed and the rest of the crew last night.

Although I'm not a big fan of Robbo's, at least he has the minerals to stand up to Ed.

When Robbo and Ed were going at it, the silence from Kingy and Brereton was embarrassing.

I realise they know which side of their bread is buttered, but that doesn't mean you can't challenge Ed.

Afterwards, Robbo was saying to Kinngy, "you love Ed don't you", which Kingy replied "he's great

for the game". He might be good for Collingwood but that's the extent of it.

Mutual backscratching isnt it
Ed is great for Collingwood but he is detrimental in planning a proper national game
David King is all about protecting his mates and using his media position to further his own agenda. He loathes Sydney and will put in a snide comment about Sydney whenever he can

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BookmanBkk said:

Mutual backscratching isnt it
Ed is great for Collingwood but he is detrimental in planning a proper national game
David King is all about protecting his mates and using his media position to further his own agenda. He loathes Sydney and will put in a snide comment about Sydney whenever he can

When Robbo was talking about a lack of integrity for the game, he used that fact that Collingwood and other "big"

Victorian clubs don't travel to GMHBA purely because of crowds/money.

Said why is it that some interstate clubs have to travel 12 times per year when Collingwood get 15 home games at the Gee?

Ed said "Collingwood don't get 15 home games, they get 11". That was a perfect time King or someone could've said "Ok Ed,

you don't get 15 home games but you get 15 games there".

All you got was crickets....silence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.afl.com.au/news/435830/fixture-reveal-new-timeslot-primetime-crackers-double-headers Its out......you guys are slow......

Looks like Thursday night football now is ingained into the fabric of that well worn footy jumper.....ahhh i dont like Thursday night footy.....dont know why they didnt copy the NFL with Monday Night football.....even sounds better and you know well worn path thats been proven....

So the WA teams WILL holiday up there right next to Books....and shortly after them other two will join up.....leaving Sydney to yo yo north and south....And a gift has been given to the Dee's Blues on the saturday......i can honestly say loose that and there a done dinner, im betting that El Supremo will be searching around for a Samurai sword to lob off the head of that once was a Crow....homeless headless teamless and well hopless....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Today ???? also marked the opening up of Andrews State of Victoria...about 70% of shops in shopping centres are open from today alas Myers is where i wanted to go it wont open untill wednesday, bit more traffic on the roads and its quite noticable the SUV's out in force once again, mums who havent driven a car in like 2 months taking up 2 parking spots at the good guys....unfortantly the yank style super shopping areas that they call the home centres doesnt allow me to park down the road and walk up....this particular one is wedged bettween a freeway and a very large roundabout, anyway i picked my next big investment that WILL come in a few months....and no not a telly...or laptop...the new gamer is going to have to wait till late in the year....assuming they have it on sale again....Metabox even had a sale on the sale price....from 600 off another 200 off....well i might be a dill to wait but gees i blown some money this year.....only got coins rattling around in the pockets....Anyway i figure with AFL and yes im likely to resubscripe to Fox to get the toilet runs as it just wouldnt be normal plus optus sport with new sensation Newcastle United the Premier league will start up and finnish and pretty much start up again and of course the NFL...so i wont be needing to be playing games untill around the end of the year.....

Coronavirus has had some postive effects...like lack of polution though thats not a bad thing here...ive been able to drive up and down the freeway on cruise control during peek hour....thats almost unheard of these days.....another thing a few humans that actualty are dogs got caught with a lot of toilet paper they couldnt off load....so there right for the next 250 years....like who was going to pay double to get a few rolls? one day when i did actualy score 10 rolls as i was walking out of Coles with it under my arm something that cost me $10 if i was bailed up and offered some cash for the rolls my starting price was $50....noooooo one even noticed them under my arm....no offer....and you know i still have 3 rolls left of the orignal pack of dunnie paper i had prior to people going silly.......

Anyway its 2 weeks to the restart....im pretty sure some teams are just going to be awful...no ball work for 2 months, bound to be some unfit players to boot....and Fantasy? how in hell WILL that work this year?

And to answer you WILL......$6 a week for kayo is a no brainer.....you watch every game and probley twice...i normally only watch the one game...so when there rabble its expensive....with the Soccer sure i like NU but i can watch quite a few teams same with the NFL....and better comentray but i do have my hand on the volume on the remote ready to mute at any time....

• Like 1