Jealous Thai man hammers pregnant step-daughter to death to get back at his wife

webfact

Jealous Thai man hammers pregnant step-daughter to death to get back at his wife

6pm.jpg

Caption: Murdered to get back at the wife

A jealous Thai man is being hunted after using a hammer to murder his stepdaughter in Bangkok. 

Kannayao police found 29 year old Nanthachaya "Noon" Janmokha with her head bashed in in a second floor bedroom of a three story town house in Ram Inthra Soi 109. 

She was seven months pregnant. The unborn child died too.

8-14.jpg

Caption INN: Murdered 7 month pregnant daughter

A bloodstained hammer was found near the body. 

Thanawat, 29, the husband of the deceased gave evidence to the police at the scene. He said that the man responsible was Phoomjai, 57, a motorcycle taxi rider in the soi known as "Jai". 

Thanawat - a salon owner in business with Pim, the mother of the victim - said that Jai and Pim were a couple. They had had a big argument. Jai was jealous that Pim spent time talking to an uncle of the victim. 

พ่อเลี้ยงโหดค้อนทุบหัวฆ่าลูกสาวท้อง7เดือนดับ2.jpg

Picture: INN

Pim got so fed up with his jealousy that she left him and went to relatives outside Bangkok in Amnat Charoen, reported Sanook. 

Jai called her up and said if she didn't come back to him he would kill her daughter to teach her a lesson. 

พ่อเลี้ยงโหด2.jpg

Picture: INN

He then carried out that threat mercilessly hammering the pregnant stepdaughter to death.

INN reported that the hunt for Jai is now on.

Sources: Sanook | INN

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-12

4 hours ago, Vacuum said:

In this case, I think it's because of a sickness called jealousy.

Reading Thai news in the last year, it seem there are much case like this that they could build a separate  prison on an island for them . Just send food and supply every month. Have armed patrol boats to shoot on sight if there is any escape attempts or or stop other boat approaching the restricted area. As for acting like that out of jealousy , do not forget that the little boy is a <removed> here. He make a tantrum when he loose his toy and adult he  use a knife, gun or hammer if he loose his girlfriend. No remorse !

8 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Crimes against women on the rise, life is so short, why some people can't just relax and take it easy ?

i am against the death penalty, but i don't see many chances to redeem such a savage.

some people just need to be put down, like a rabid dog, he is one of them. 

4 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Death penalty should be for this lowlife of a scumbag 

In the last year we hear alot of  thai male lose control and kill women because of jealousy 

RIP lady and your unborn child 

This news make my faith on Thai male dies 

I never had any faith, or illusions about many Thai males.  A great deal of the issues can be laid at the door of the parents, especially the Mothers, who molly coddle the males.  Add in a disgracefully inadequate education system and you have the perfect setting  for this kind of thing.   

i would suggest prior to elimination

Nail his scrotum to the floor and beat it with a sledgehammer

This should make scumbags eyes water prior to death of which  choices are optional 

its not like anyone is going to miss him, is it?

Archived