Briton injured by knife-wielding Thai wife in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

6 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I saw her on the late night news, trust me you would not want to wake next to her, I can't believe she told the cops she 23, uuhhgg orribble

Seems like the ugliest women have the longest knives ...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why are you being nice about isaan ladies ( hmm lady is a loose term) i would call all isaan things gutter skanks, ( my son married one he wishes he hadnt but they have a beautiful 3 y/o daughter) and live in australia now. the isaan thing is the nastiest dirty smelly thing ive known, oh yeh and lazy. all it does is eat (non stop) sleep long hours, picks its nose etc etc

Sounds like a serious lack of parenting skills. Who raised the son?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 hours ago, connda said:

Interrogate the farang victim.  Hummm Interrogate.  I thought you interrogate allege criminals.  Oh wait - farang = foreigner = probably criminal.  ????

= fugitive = black list.  Welcome to LOS

2 hours ago, Derek B said:

Thats what I do too - in the safe to be sure.

Maybe plastic fantastic could be an idea - a little more convenient than to open the safe each time you want to eat  ... :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Big mike said:

At least she did not cut his dong off!!

That's what worries me the most in a relationship here. If i see a kitchen knife in the bedroom I am out of there in a flash. 

3 hours ago, balo said:

That's what worries me the most in a relationship here. If i see a kitchen knife in the bedroom I am out of there in a flash. 

No worry - if it's in the bedroom - then it's not a kitchen -but a bedroom knife ... :whistling:

On 4/16/2019 at 12:02 PM, colinneil said:

Been there done that, still got the scar.:cheesy:

Who haven't in one way or another as it's not more than a knifes edge that separate hate and love ... :thumbsup:

In other words the police are trying to figure out if he deserved to be stabbed and aren't interested in the wifes proclivities towards violence and possibly attempted murder. He will probably end up getting fined for pissing off a local girl.

Hahahahaha, my morning smile. The fight started with his cursing her parents who I'd bet anything probably deserved it. In laws are wickedly meddlesome here. Especially if the falang isn't truly rich. 

On 4/16/2019 at 4:47 PM, Henrik Andersen said:

It sounds as a happy marriage 

Sweet couple in real romantic love 

Pattaya good place to live with a Thai wife er hmm,if he presses charges she should get the full sentence 500 baht fine and not a satang less that'll teach her. :coffee1:

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Pattaya good place to live with a Thai wife er hmm,if he presses charges she should get the full sentence 500 baht fine and not a satang less that'll teach her. :coffee1:

just as long as the fine is 'per offence' or per day, and not 'per cut', otherwise she may need her husband to help her pay the fine.

On 4/16/2019 at 8:02 PM, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

farang seems to misunderstand how thai people deeply and religiously

respect their parents.

i saw a french man get attacked in a restaurant because he "spoke no good"

about his wife's parents.

she did'nt care to die that night while attacking him, and he did not

seem to understand what's the problem.

so whatever you do, don't curse a thai person's parents.

Especially if they are asking for more money.

22 hours ago, somnumna said:

Both my Thai wives have tried to stab me. Both hit the deck. Both never tried again. Forget dont hit women. If she has a knife your life is on the line. Thai women cant control themselves and we see this repeated time and time again. 

It happens once, maybe you are unlucky. If it happens twice you really should question yourself tough boy.

I have to admit I also saw a knife a couple of times. But it was never used and all is fine.

But in situations like this I wondered how that would work out with the police.

Let's say girl slashes guy with a knife and he grabs her wrist and hurts her and she lets the knife fall down.

And then?

What would happen if she would go to the police accusing the guy of hurting her (maybe some blue marks on her arm)?

I guess if the guy shows up at the police station and he can show a knife wound they might understand that he had a reason to hit her.

But how about is she tries to use that knife and he hurts her so that she can't use the knife and then she goes to the police.

He has no marks to show but let's assume she can show where he hurt her. And then?

It would be interesting how the police handles these cases. I am sure some members here have some experience. Or maybe someone know a story from a close friend who told him all the details...  

Did anything like that ever happen to you?

On 4/16/2019 at 5:54 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

Silly boy.

Doesn't he yet know the pecking order?

We farang are at the bottom and...

Money Number One.

Have you ever worked in a rice paddy in country were you don't have the right to change your politicians or the money to leave? You perceive yourself as being at the bottom of society here, but have you ever been, hungry, scared or worried about anything but the most trivial. If are realky at the bottom of society here....who is to blame? 

9 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I would say defend yourself and worry about the police later. 

Defend yourself? That is exactly what i did.

EX attacked me with a knife, i shoved her over on her a++e, then walked away.

I was the 1 who got locked up, not her, they were not interested in my knife wound.

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I was the 1 who got locked up, not her, they were not interested in my knife wound.

but , hey at least you lived to fight another day ????

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sad state of affairs but I still stand by the post, you may have been injured severely. 

19 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Interesting! Any more details?

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:
22 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Interesting! Any more details?

Yes, was a tiled or a concrete floor you shoved her onto?

Before you get into a 'relationship' with a Thai lady learn the rules and save yourself heart ache, or worse, in the future.

Don't 'diss' the following: Her family - immediate or extended. The King - past or present. Her religious beliefs. Always let her know how beautiful she is and never ask whether she's put weight on. Accompanied by a healthy 'piece of plastic' you should be relatively safe.    

On 4/16/2019 at 3:02 PM, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

farang seems to misunderstand how thai people deeply and religiously

respect their parents.

i saw a french man get attacked in a restaurant because he "spoke no good"

about his wife's parents.

she did'nt care to die that night while attacking him, and he did not

seem to understand what's the problem.

so whatever you do, don't curse a thai person's parents.

Also .....no mild critisism ! 

What is simple logical talking in western is reason for kill in Isaan.

Archived