Playing Tennis In Chaweng/chaweng Noi?

Any info about places to play tennis while in Chaweng / Chaweng Noi?

Are there any tennis courts? I know some more luxurius hotels have their own tennis courts....

But are they only for the hotel's customers or open for everyone? And any ideas how expencive is to use them? :o

• 2 weeks later...
Any info about places to play tennis while in Chaweng / Chaweng Noi?

Are there any tennis courts? I know some more luxurius hotels have their own tennis courts....

But are they only for the hotel's customers or open for everyone? And any ideas how expencive is to use them? :D

not many tennis courts left in samui land too exspensive but if a hotel has a court you can use it as a guest small fee santiburi in maenam has 4 maybe 5 cost around 350b an hour early morn late eve normally for hotel guests during the day fairly empty owing to the heat :o

Central Samui Beach Resort has courts for 250 an hour. The imperial also has courts but they are 350 an hour and right at the ring road, very noisy.

If you want to play, give me a shout, can get some discount at Central Resort possibly.

Central Samui Beach Resort has courts for 250 an hour. The imperial also has courts but they are 350 an hour and right at the ring road, very noisy.

If you want to play, give me a shout, can get some discount at Central Resort possibly.

if you want to play look in the sumui papers for a guy called darren hes an ex pro always looking for a game or a lesson