Cheap Indian Restaurants

Hal65

At the Big Cs there is an Indian stall that has a nice veg curry rice for 80 baht. The Central and South locations are East of 3rd road though (I'm on Buakao).

Anyone know a cheaper priced Indian food place on the West Side? As eating out goes Indian places tend not to layer on the oil which I like. Lots of tasty veg heavy dishes too

@Hal65 I've removed the formatting from your post.

From the Forum Rules (Netiquette)

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes, colors or use unusually large emoticons. It can be difficult to read.

Please stick to the default font and colour or your posts may just vanish.

I found the food at that food court place cheap indeed but also really not very good. I'd rather pay more for something decent. 

Another cheap option right now is the delivery from Robin Hood, which carries a 40 percent discount on Indian food. I got two dishes in during Songkran avoidance. Unfortunately, I thought the food was poor.

It came in plastic containers and tasted like it had been cooked long ago and stored and some ingredients just can't hold up to that treatment. 

Your best bets for cheaper and decent are pretty much any of the THALIS at the south Pattaya places 2nd road (near Walking Street). Also plenty of places with cheap and good veggie South Indian food like dosas.

Archived