one month lease condo/apartment around Bangkhae

badischer Barde

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to find a good place to rent a condo for a month. It's either AirBnB and the like with expensive offers for daily rent, and very little discount for a whole month (around 15k), or renthub ond Co. with *much* better prices (6-8k), but a minimum lease of 6 months.

I'm looking for a 30m² condo 20th floor or higher with pool & gym, close to the Mall Bangkhae, and for less than 10.000 Baht/Month. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

• Haha 1

Alright... It is possible to stay both flexible and pay less than 10k per month by using a combination of long term hotel deals, last minute condo bookings, and staying in contact with former airbnb-hosts.

That still doesn't explain why it is so hard to rent month by month in a country where the law encourages you to do exactly that, and I guess it would be nice to find a solution before high season, as I'm pretty sure it will be much harder to cut deals when the good places get their rooms full at normal prices anyway.

Is there another reason than people being notoriously optimistic or bad at math? What's the idea here... "I rather turn down 10k for the next 30 days because there surely are enough people around the corner that will book at least 20 days, netting me... 11k?" In low season?!

Or.. "The condo is empty anyway, but 10k are not worth the hassle"?

Edited by badischer Barde