This Saturday

stats

Guys

There is no league match this week, We have changed the Frog match to a later dates:

So i am taking this opportunity to recall all our Reserved and unwanted players to form up and play in a history friendly match :o:D :D

Date: 11 March 2007 (Saturday)

Time: 4pm

Sunbelt Farangs VS Sunbelt Asian/African All Stars

Line Up :

Sunbelt Farangs All Stars

GK (Gonzaque)/Chris Sanderson

Defence:

Mike

Malcolm

Tom

Emilio

Midfield

Chris Hughes

Arsenal Joe

Ben FireFan

Costa

Forward

Old Man Keith

American Phill

Sunbelt Asian/African All Stars

Golkeeper

Emilio Friend (UAn)

Defender

Gob

Bukhari

Choo

Khun Air

Pitak

Soon

Midfield

Pon

Tom

Aek

Tee

Kee Pin

Vern

Forward

Tytus

Keita

Kaka

Referee : BEAT :D

Edited by tytus

you can play as striker hahahaha . you dont need a break just play for fun. This will be the first time all of us comming together. The most important is the players get to know each other and build a good team relationship . So i hope you come on saturday

Keith and Phil in front! Vs Kaka and Keita. He,he!

Emilio - you better come and play striker! And Tytus; at least give us either Keita or Kaka.

Tytus; we bring own shorts and socks I presume as not enough for 2 teams I think. Will you bring both sets of shirts or at least the bits?

Will be fun! Beers my place afterwards Incl. a dip in the pool should we want, followed by night out on town - so dress accordingly.

Cheers!

When has the Winking Frog game been rescheduled for? It's a pity that they've called the game off.

Similar to Emilio, if I'm playing vets Sunday then I think I'll take a break this Saturday. I can't handle playing in the same team as Keith and Phil two days running. :o

Guys even if you dont want to lpay . Just come down and watch us play ...

Bring your own shorts,socks and fav football jersey lol

1 of the team will wear the trainning beeps

Edited by tytus

Just spoke to Keith ... He wants to show the younger guys that he got a heart of a 17 years old to score goals hehehehe

He says this saturday is friendly match is the ''The Keith Magic Shows'' :o

Edited by tytus

Just spoke to Keith ... He wants to show the younger guys that he got a heart of a 17 years old to score goals hehehehe

He says this saturday is friendly match is the ''The Keith Magic Shows'' :o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......if thats the word....I might as well come and man mark Keith!!! Dude....I think all the team has the heart of a 17 yrs old kid.....but the skill? Even my sister has a heart of a lion yet she cant play soccer....but who knows. Its not just the heart.....Ive seen him, Ive been there....heart is not enought.

And you want me just to come watch you guys play...? hehehehe

And you want me just to come watch you guys play...? hehehehe

Why Not you become the Sunbelt Farangs Team Coach lol

Tell you guys to feed all the balls to Keith. I will request for Ambulance to stanby

Edited by tytus

Emilio have requested to play for the Asian because he is married to an asian,

Keita have requested to play for the Farangs,Western team because he is getting a EU Passport lol

I dont want to be coach....Id swear my heart out...better not..!!!

I will play defence for Asian, marking Keith!

He says this saturday is friendly match is the ''The Keith Magic Shows'' :D

This is all getting rather tiresome. :o Keith is living in fantasy land. He couldn't score in the Soi 7 Beer Garden with a 1000 Baht note wrapped around his little winkie.

Why can't he just piss off and play bowls or golf like every other normal 57 year old?

He says this saturday is friendly match is the ''The Keith Magic Shows'' :D

This is all getting rather tiresome. :o Keith is living in fantasy land. He couldn't score in the Soi 7 Beer Garden with a 1000 Baht note wrapped around his little winkie.

Why can't he just piss off and play bowls or golf like every other normal 57 year old?

hahahahahaha... this must be the funniest thing I have read on the board yet... Maybe after the game we should all head down to the beer garden with keith and see if its true or not... lol...

anyway, will be there to participate in the game as well as the activities planned for later... btw how about me?? after all I am Kenyan, Swedish, Indian as well as british??? =P

see you all saturday then!

cheers Mike!

btw how about me?? after all I am Kenyan, Swedish, Indian as well as british??? =P

Ok you can choose which team you wanna play. lol

hahaha ok, I think I will choose to play in the farang team then... since I am mostly swedish I guess that qualifies me for that team most... =P

It was a very magnificient matchup btw 2 giants 7 goal triller 2 dissalowed goals and 1 penalty.

Sunbelt Farangs 3 - Sunbelt Asian/African 4

Sunbelt Farangs Goals

Keita (now holding Portugese PAssport hahaha)

Ben ?? Who scored the 2nd goal ?

Chris Huges

Sunbelt Asian/African :

Emilio

Kaka

Tytus

Aek

Man Of The Match : Tytus :o:D :D :D :D

Edited by tytus

Man Of The Match : Tytus :o:D :D :D :D

Geeeeeeeeeeez TYTUS.......!!!! By the way, can some1 tell me if PAPA prooved himself? I just saw him chasing the ball in every position, but he was always in the wrong position if he had to score!!!!

That goal I scored and was disallowed coz they thought I was offside? Geeeeez...and Ben just takes the ball to the line as if nothing happened. Dude, it was clearly not offside......grrrrrrrr!!! lol

Perhaps the best and funniest thing that happened in that game was the Tytus & Emilio free kick....hahahaha

Geeeeeeeez Tytus....WTH was that?

Emilio goal wasnt offside. Gob bring the ball from the right all the way passing the defenders and Emilio was there for a tap in . So it wasnt offside . Papa also got a 1 on 1 vs the gk but still he couldnt score at first i thought its going in but NO

Papa will be drop for the time being until he proove himself again

Edited by tytus

Emilio goal wasnt offside. Gob bring the ball from the right all the way passing the defenders and Emilio was there for a tap in . So it wasnt offside . Papa also got a 1 on 1 vs the gk but still he couldnt score at first i thought its going in but NO

Papa will be drop for the time being until he proove himself again

Well let him know..also not to show up! Coz if he does, he expects to play and will get mad at you guys for not playing him. So, you better make it clear.