Four Kerry workers fired for exposing recipient of sex toy

webfact

i had to use kerry one time to send a very small letter sized parcel as the thai post had closed for song kran. they did not want to accept my passport copy and or scan in mobile. told them thai post accepts it all the time never a problem.  a real hassle and they have a blatantly labeled "tip box" center counter.

Edited by atyclb
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Another said he was willing to service the recipient so that she would not need the toy......Leave her Pregnant & Run Away ( Can't use a stronger term )Typical Thai Man......

Some said that the customer’s sex life was a private matter and should not have been made fun of.......Of Course it is,I Hope these 4 Individuals Never get ANOTHER Job, Get in them Rice Fields & Work like The DOGS You are....

Get in them Rice Fields & Work like The DOGS who work in Rice Felds are honest   Men and Women. They are not Dogs.

• Like 2

This is what happens when a company pays minimum wage to their employees , doesn’t do proper customer service training and thinks part of the requirement is to be young & handsome (or beautiful). Looks like these Kerry employees would be better off hanging out at the mall looking at their phones.

Edited by toenail
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, djayz said:

If they were capable of doing that, then they wouldn't be delivering parcels for a living. 

Low IQ. What people are sending is no business of theirs. 

does that go for people who work for delivery sevices the world over?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, allanpatty said:

The Thai Tiny Penis Kerry staff had never seen a phallus of such a size

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You know the size of Thai penises  by broad range of first hand(or oral) experience??? ????