Four Kerry workers fired for exposing recipient of sex toy

webfact

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

These nuckleheads went too far ..... I mean he showed it on facebook, what did he expect would happen ?

Knuckleheads are too stupid to expect anything. It never ceases to amaze me how so many people in this country post all kinds of incriminating and easily traceable posts that are at the very least in questionable taste or more often criminal (drugs for sale, bike racing locations. pimping). And then they are surprised when they get caught. How stupid do you have to be to do that? I guess, as so often is the case in Thailand, they are incapable of linking the dots. The idiots in this case, who I assume are adults, have acted like 10-year-olds in the playground. Pathetic. Perhaps they should be ordered to expose their own small dicks - on Facebook of course.

3 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

does that go for people who work for delivery sevices the world over?

Good question/point, I stand corrected. No, it goes for these 4 numbskulls only. Regretablly, I didn't think my comment through carefully. No offense was meant to the 100,000s of postmen and delivery people who deliver our mail and parcels daily in a professional way. 

When I was working away I bought one for my ex . Had to confiscate it when I returned as she had loosened some of her tooth  fillings and the dental bill was costly .

21 hours ago, steven100 said:

These guys should have thought seriously about what they were doing .....  i can understand joking with work mates from time to time and we do things on a spur of the moment without realizing just how serious it could be if we got caught.

These nuckleheads went too far ..... I mean he showed it on facebook, what did he expect would happen ? .......   and now they've payed the price.

thought = think, that says it all.

22 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Another said he was willing to service the recipient so that she would not need the toy......Leave her Pregnant & Run Away ( Can't use a stronger term )Typical Thai Man......

Some said that the customer’s sex life was a private matter and should not have been made fun of.......Of Course it is,I Hope these 4 Individuals Never get ANOTHER Job, Get in them Rice Fields & Work like The DOGS You are....

guess you don't have much empathy for the underpaid over worked rice field workers, but then of course why would you care -  too busy rabbiting on from your bar stool.

It's illegal to sell sex toys in Thailand , so Kerry could get in trouble just for delivering them to the customers. And the seller should be worried. Could risk all the dildos getting confiscated, 

Anyone know whether Kerry has Thai or Farang owners at the helm?

According to Google Search Kerry Express is found in all SE Asian countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia,Taiwan, & Hong Kong. It’s headquarters are in Hong Kong.
My gut feeling is ... similar to many businesses set up in Thailand, they prefer to hire the young & beautiful instead of hiring an older employee with common sense; the manager fails to conduct a good customer service training with their clueless employees and many businesses pay minimum wage which will have a big turn over. You will not find this with Fed Ex in Thailand ...and I have always had good professional customer service at the Thai post offices. I am sure there is a big difference between how Kerry is managed in Hong Kong than in Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I could see one employee having a brain fart and doing something so stupid as to humiliate and name the recipient of the parcel -- maybe two of them, where one's stupidity has somehow infected the other, but for 4 of them to get involved stuns me, even for Thailand. 

I hope the recipient has found a sharp (and hungry) lawyer to sue the asses off the company and the idiot clowns involved.     

Kerry been very reliable to me over the years, young polite drivers so this is a one off. Just hope the woman get some sort of compensation for being harassed like this in public. 

Archived