I can't have work permit since I'm still 21, aside from education visa, is there any other way for me to obtain a visa here in Thailand?

So I recently got a job online. It's a remote job but the companies headquarter is here in Thailand. They are offering a work permit for me, but the catch is that I should be 22 years old to have one. I will turn 21 this June and I have no idea what to get for a visa. If its Education visa, what are the requirements? and do I have other options? I would really appreciate the response, thanks!

8 hours ago, KarlaAndres said:

They are offering a work permit for me, but the catch is that I should be 22 years old to have one.

There is no minimum age requirement to apply for a work permit. An employer could set a minimum age for certain jobs.

You need to get a non-b visa for the work permit to issued and for you to work.

You will not be able to apply for the non-b visa without a work permit being applied for here by your employer. 

43 minutes ago, Wilson Smith said:

I do believe you can get a wp with an ED visa however getting the right docs and support from your uni may not be easy,

The DOE will not accept an application for a work permit if a the applicant is on a non-ed visa entry or an extension of stay for attending school.

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The DOE will not accept an application for a work permit if a the applicant is on a non-ed visa entry or an extension of stay for attending school.

Yes, however the person can get another letter from the school and apply again.

16 hours ago, BestB said:

Do not hold me to it, but I think

they are pulling your leg with age limit. At 20 you can apply for a loan or a credit card, I do not see why WP would be 22

Your in Thailand