Local elections deliver Brexit bashing for Britain's May and opposition

rooster59

23 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Remember your statement come the end if this month..when the populist parties run riot in the mep elections.

French rally..afD..Brexit Party and others.
He who laughs last laughs longest.
Have a nice evening.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

How long are you hoping for it already? ???? 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Spidey said:

Elections for MEPs have always been a damp sqib. Very low turnouts, mainly by people with extreme views.

Farage may or may not preform well in the Euro elections, it's in no way a representation of the feelings of the general public. The outcome will be ignored, just as it always has been. An irrelevance.

You have implied previously, that the local government elections are a pointer to how people think, while in the E.u elections, more people vote. Yet you say they are not relevant. This makes me very confused,I suppose i’ll Just have to wait until the end of the month.

AF7D9261-C8A9-45A9-9580-EEB2F5271ACE.jpeg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PREM-R said:

Did the Parliament rule out a No-deal Brexit? Yes or No?

Did the EU announce that they will not make changes to the agreement with T.May? Yes or No?   

What possible options are there other than accepting 'the deal' or revoking article 50?

There are no versions of reality..... just reality.

To hell with Parliament. The British people voted in the largest Democratic election to be held in the U.K. and they voted by more than one million to exit this Undemocratic so called a Union.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Spidey said:

Why exclude 1975? Because the result was "remain"? Very Brexiteer.

But since that date, many, including myself have come to realise that we were lied to and conned.

C36F44DB-B223-404A-94C4-95D0E57CA961.jpeg

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Not True, if you listened to any answers on BBC radio 4 on saturday Listeners respond to the issues raised in the preceding edition of Any Questions? many brexiters stated they either spoilt their ballot papers or voted for a party they felt best to run their local council.

For most people voting in Local Elections it comes down to do you want higher council tax and more services then vote Labour, if you want your council tax to remain the same and you don't mind reduced services then you vote Tory.

We did not vote, the latest lie from Brexiteers. :clap2:

Edited by Basil B
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, bomber said:

which area is tommy standing in?

I beleive he's standing in the North West. The pundits reckon  he's got a good chance of being elected. So that’s going to please those unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, nontabury said:

I beleive he's standing in the North West. The pundits reckon  he's got a good chance of being elected. So that’s going to please those unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels.

B & Q have sold out of 'Far Right' paint brushes ????

Link of interest:

A reminder to everyone that it's content rather than poster if the red mist gets the better of you ????

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nontabury said:

But since that date, many, including myself have come to realise that we were lied to and conned.

C36F44DB-B223-404A-94C4-95D0E57CA961.jpeg

since 1975 didnt you live in thailand for a long period,and you have stated on here the EU were the reason your UK business was a failure in that period,perhaps a clearer explanation would be nice.