Schedule set for International Fireworks Festival

Rimmer

Schedule set for International Fireworks Festival

image.png

PATTAYA:--The International Fireworks Festival returns to Pattaya Beach May 24-25 with music and pyrotechnics.

The effusively-named “Grand Magnificent Spectacular Celebration” will kick off each day at 5:30 p.m. with fireworks, refreshments booths and photography corners.

The May 24 schedule calls for a fireworks display to honor HM the King at 8 p.m. followed by the “Living in Color” show by the Russian Federation at 8:15 p.m.

An hour-long concert intermission from Retrospect will proceed a “Color of Art” pyrotechnics display by the People’s Republic of China at 9:35 p.m. and “Over the Horizon” presented by the United States at 9:50 p.m.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/featured/schedule-set-for-international-fireworks-festival-2-253673

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-05-04--

With the much improved Pattaya Beach I have high hopes for this. Last year was a let down as most of the Beach was closed due to the work, and the parts open were rubbish strewn. Only  concern is how hot it is....  I preferred when it was in the high and cooler season.

19 hours ago, jacko45k said:

With the much improved Pattaya Beach I have high hopes for this. Last year was a let down as most of the Beach was closed due to the work, and the parts open were rubbish strewn. Only  concern is how hot it is....  I preferred when it was in the high and cooler season.

it is always hot in this area....do you know what the average daily temp is??

The evening breezes will certainly blow the smoke from exploding pyrotechnics onto the beachgoers. I predict a screaming mass of people fleeing for their lives, waving their arms frantically to avoid instant death. Passing birds could be killed by the thousands. Whales could choke on exploded shell casings. Dogs will have heart failure. Better call the whole thing off. 

22 hours ago, essox essox said:

it is always hot in this area....do you know what the average daily temp is??

Around my place at the moment it starts off at about 28 deg C and rises to about 37. But 16-19 is possible in 'winter'.

On 5/4/2019 at 1:27 PM, jacko45k said:

Only  concern is how hot it is....  I preferred when it was in the high and cooler season.

And a chance of a nice thunderstorm/rainstorm.

18 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

And a chance of a nice thunderstorm/rainstorm.

Well probably not as we seem to get them late mornings or mid afternoons this time of year. But the humidity blowing off the sea and lows of 28 degC may make it sticky! It has been a hot one this year, 

Archived