Report of extension of stay application today

Pleasant experience at Chaiyaphum Immigration today ,  had my papers checked by an IO during their lunch break , he said cant do because you have to have 12 months of statements ,so i pointed out the stat dec. and said ok you using this ,i said yes please, ok no problem and he smiled and said i not see , next year you will have to show 12 months statement , dont want the bank book, bank letter is good enough , so tm7 , passport copies, bank letter ,6 months statement, ( bank book pages copies which they didnt want ) ,after we were called and had it processed, which took about 10 minutes  l asked the IO about the income and money in the bank method for next year , she said you need to transfer money every month .if you have 400,000 bht in bank book you will need to transfer enough to show you have had at least 800,00bht in your bank book over 12 months, l started transferring money in March in accordance with the rules, and yes you can spend the money you transfer. She confirmed the advice Ubon Joe gave in reply to my enquiry posted 13/1/2019 , 

"Clarification regarding finance arrangements with 12 month Extension of stay" l hope this can be helpful

one baht .

Extension of Stay based on Marriage? ("After we were called...") Or Extension of Stay based on Retirement

Using the 400,000 baht method? Or using the 800,000 baht method? Or using the income method? Or some Combination method?

What did the bank letter say?

Trip reports are awesomely appreciated, more so when they answer more questions than they raise.

10 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

What's a stat dec?

Maybe it's an Embassy letter? For those with embassies that still issue such things?

4 minutes ago, lungbing said:

Yes, but most civilised countries do not keep changing the rules.

What changes have been made to retirement extensions in the last 20 years?  You don't think most civilized countries have cost of living increases?