'Notification 90 days is Not Approved'

My next 90 day report deadline is May 21st, I did it online yesterday and it was rejected some hrs later with the above message in an email and then if I go into the system and I can see this admin note in Thai (translated)

The deadline for authorization is not the same as in the system, check the notification of occupancy according to the form 30.0

and here is the original in Thai:

วันครบกำหนดอนุญาตไม่ตรงกับในระบบ,เช็คการแจ้งเข้าพักอาศัยตามแบบ ตม.30 ด้วย

What deadline are they talking about and what is form 30.0?

The last time I did this online was 19th of November but the last 90 day report I did was in person at CW on Feb 20th and I have the stamped receipt from that which states that May 21st is my next 90 day deadline.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

My guess: you failed the TM-30 check.

There have been a few reports of both in-person and online 90-day reports being rejected until the TM-30 issue was settled.

My landlord registered me (I actually did it after he filled in the forms and gave me the other docs) over 2 yrs ago when I first moved to my current address

• Thanks 1

Just now, davejonesbkk said:

My landlord registered me (I actually did it after he filled in the forms and gave me the other docs) over 2 yrs ago when I first moved to my current address

Well, have you ever left the country in the past 2+ years? Stayed in a hotel? Maybe the original TM-30 report was not acceptably filed?

Again, I did say it was "my guess", but the Thai words ตม.30 (TM 30) seem clear. Again, similar to another report here recently using the online system. 

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

Well, have you ever left the country in the past 2+ years? Stayed in a hotel? Maybe the original TM-30 report was not acceptably filed?

Again, I did say it was "my guess", but the Thai words ตม.30 (TM 30) seem clear. Again, similar to another report here recently using the online system. 

Yes, several times last year but did online reports since then without any problems

3 minutes ago, davejonesbkk said:

Yes, several times last year but did online reports since then without any problems

Same, same for me, and thousands of others I imagine. Although AFAIK, my landlord has never reported me via TM-30

Guessing you're in Bangkok, using Div. 1/CW? Strict enforcement of this requirement, for 90-day reports (in person and online) and other imm. activities only began ~ 5 weeks ago.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Same, same for me, and thousands of others I imagine. Although AFAIK, my landlord has never reported me via TM-30

Guessing you're in Bangkok, using Div. 1/CW? Strict enforcement of this requirement, for 90-day reports (in person and online) and other imm. activities only began ~ 5 weeks ago.

Yes in BKK, is there a number that I can call where they will talk to me about this or is a day out to CW required? ????

Assuming my guess is correct then it seems like you could contact your landlord, see if they can register you using the online system,

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

and then, after that is done try another online 90-day report attempt.

Otherwise, you, or a designee, would head to CW to sort the TM-30 issue and then file a TM-47.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, davejonesbkk said:

I tought it was between 15 to 7 days before the due date?

haha, lol...

14+ days in advance or 7 days after (but be ready to get a fine if you do the 7 days after)

why are you doing CW ? 

are not not registered in Samut Prakarn ?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, justin case said:

14+ days in advance or 7 days after (but be ready to get a fine if you do the 7 days after)

That is for reporting in person. He doing it online that is 15 to 7 days before the report date.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, davejonesbkk said:

In the past very few hotels actually registered you but it seems that more are doing so now due to that reported clampdown. So could it be that one of the last places you stayed at did register you and that's knocked you off the system at your normal address?

9 hours ago, davejonesbkk said:

BK only started enforcing the TM30 requirement recently.

As you been out of Country, they probably require a new TM30 filing.

You may be asked to file every time you leave and re-enter.

You should go in person with a new TM30 to clear the matter up.

8 hours ago, davejonesbkk said:

Yes in BKK, is there a number that I can call where they will talk to me about this or is a day out to CW required? ????

Maybe. Sorry I didn't notice this sooner.

In the online system, check the status of your report by passport number, birth date, nationality.

For the Rejected report, click on View, then Print Application.

At the top of that page may be some contact details for your sub-Div.

Mine says:

Immigration Branch Office in your residencd area :
Sub-Division2 Tell : 0 2141 9889 E-mail : [email protected]