Wife out of control

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Small Joke said:
On 5/9/2019 at 3:40 PM, impulse said:

Is recording someone without their consent legal in the UK?

I think the preponderance of public CCTV in the UK answers that question. 

Recording someone in a change room or toilet might be different, but everyday activity, including anti-social behaviour? Its perfectly legal.

CCTV's record people in public and common areas where they have no expectation of privacy.  Covertly recording your wife during private encounters in your home is a very different animal.

I'm not claiming to know the answer.  Just that it's not as simple as we'd like to think, and doing it wrong can cause more problems than we started with.  That's why my first advice is to get an attorney.  Or the OP may make things worse for himself.

Edit:  Not being from the UK, I do know that you need permission of all parties to record a conversation in some US states, while other states just require permission from one of the participants.  So you really need to know the rules before you go down that path, or you may end up in jail- with a recording that can only be used against you in court, and not in your favor during the divorce.

On 5/11/2019 at 4:12 AM, robint said:

I had 20 years exp in thailand and over the years knew 100's of flangs in relationships.  I couldnt use all the fingers of one hand to recall any successful relationships. The tripping point was invariably about money - your money

I frequently show my gf my brokerage account and tell her when I die, if we're still together,  she'll be taken care of for the rest of her life. This has allowed me to do pretty much what ever I want to do while having all the benefits of a loving, giving and peaceful live-in gf.

My advice to the OP, protect yourself, see a lawyer and get the F- outta Dodge as soon as you can. 

On 5/13/2019 at 6:49 PM, thecyclist said:

a comparative IQ study:the figures I remember are :average IQ:        Bangkok 96, South 94, Isan 89

HA !   i got myself one of the smartest ones then.   She's from Isan and hers is 93 !   

Still can't figure out how such high IQ farangs are getting duped by these dumb girls.  ( yes, I have heard

its because they are thinking with their small brain).  

How about the theory that so many western men are lonely as hell with low self-esteem that

when a young Thai girl smiles at them the farangs supposedly high IQ (which should enable him to see through the reason) is bypassed .   He then becomes a robot walking 5 feet behind said woman and smiles when her hand reaches out .

1 minute ago, rumak said:

HA !   i got myself one of the smartest ones then.   She's from Isan and hers is 93 !   

Still can't figure out how such high IQ farangs are getting duped by these dumb girls.  ( yes, I have heard

How about the theory that so many western men are lonely as hell with low self-esteem that

when a young Thai girl smiles at them the farangs supposedly high IQ (which should enable him to see through the reason) is bypassed .   He then becomes a robot walking 5 feet behind said woman and smiles when her hand reaches out .

Oh the assumption is the high IQ??? Show me the evidence please.

The numbers I have seen warming bar stools, sprouting dribble, and falling over, indicates in many circumstances the IQ is not that high, or has diminished if it was ever any higher.

I guess many have never heard of Emotional Intelligence either

7 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Oh the assumption is the high IQ??? Show me the evidence please.

The numbers I have seen warming bar stools, sprouting dribble, and falling over, indicates in many circumstances the IQ is not that high, or has diminished if it was ever any higher.

I guess many have never heard of Emotional Intelligence either

the key word in my post is " supposedly"   ????

the farangs supposedly high IQ

Its not just on barstools either..................

9 hours ago, rumak said:

You obviously you haven't met many expat farangs ;The farangs in Los are as dumb as, if not dumber than than the Thai chicks they hook up with:the sick water buffalo, house in her name, which she sells when honey bunny is away to do a runner. Etc:As I said in a previous post :Farang land is not sending Thailand its finest, although maybe it's horniest 

On 5/16/2019 at 10:54 AM, Small Joke said:

I think the preponderance of public CCTV in the UK answers that question. 

Recording someone in a change room or toilet might be different, but everyday activity, including anti-social behaviour? Its perfectly legal.

If its in the Public domain then its legal in the UK.

38 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

You obviously you haven't met many expat farangs ;The farangs in Los are as dumb as, if not dumber than than the Thai chicks they hook up with:the sick water buffalo, house in her name, which she sells when honey bunny is away to do a runner. Etc:As I said in a previous post :Farang land is not sending Thailand its finest, although maybe it's horniest 

You obviously have not interpreted my post as it was meant to be.  I try to put a little sarcasm or tongue in cheek into my posts instead of just coming out and saying that Farangs that get duped are stupid horny jerks.    There are many guys on this forum that are bright,  but have still succumbed to the "charms" of the opposite sex .  Some of us "old farts" as we are called admit to a failure or two , no matter what our IQ.

And amongst us there are many that later found success. 

16 minutes ago, rumak said:

There are many guys on this forum that are bright,  but have still succumbed to the "charms" of the opposite sex .  Some of us "old farts" as we are called admit to a failure or two , no matter what our IQ.

Almost all of us and I doubt there's anyone on this forum that can better my IQ.

And her that took me was a Brit schoolmarm that was as daft as a post.

I did later find that success and the secret is very, very simple ........... 90% home loan.

If she can't make the repayments, she can't afford to dump you (or refuse to bang you).

The only possibly positive thing about getting old is that I don't wake up crowing and then spend too much time wandering around sois looking for a hump.   Free to relax a bit and watch the young bulls strut their stuff  ( with maybe a hint of jealousy)

She's definitely NOT a keeper!

Any chance of getting her back to Thailand on a "holiday"...perhaps you could just 86' her there...assuming she wouldn't have any means of getting back to the UK to kill you!

You got married in Thailand,right. This might be the loop-hole you need to get her talons out of your financial backside in case of divorce.

Good Luck - save yourself and throw her under the bus -NOW!!

19 pages, 16 of which are expats squabbling as usual. 13 of which are Americans shouting 'get a lawyer!'

What I would recommend is that the OP reports to the Home Office that he's been duped into a fake marriage for visa purposes and she is making threats to ensure she gets ILR. He will get open ears in this as its a common enough scenario and the Home Office is well aware of it. They have even been raiding wedding ceremonies of late. There is a helpline number kicking about although I dont know it.

Essentially this IS what is happening so there's no need for any subterfuge and it circumvents any police/legal/courts nonsense. Make sure you get to the Home Office before she gets to the Police and then she hangs herself by making a false report as you told them she has said she would.

Job done.

I'm guessing that since he married her in thailand she's also his wife in the UK.  What happens if he just dumps her in thailand and he never goes back there?  Can she run up debt and mangle his assets from abroad?  Leaving her stranded in thailand is easy.  But what about him?

On 5/11/2019 at 6:02 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

You should have made it clear a long time ago that you are the boss. You make the rules and she has to follow then. If not she can <delete> off. That is what Thai women are used to.

But obviously that's not what you did. You were not the boss so she is clearly the boss. And she does what she wants and you jump when she tells you to jump.

Now it's too late to change your established pattern.

good post, well summed up. id like to add, in many ways one gets what one deserve for going down this compulsory road for marriage, why dont people look before they leap, or maybe they do but just enjoy the jumping. 

On 5/9/2019 at 7:45 PM, Glorfindal said:

We have never had any form of intimacy ... 

If you have never consummated your marriage and you can prove it divorce will be soooooooo easy

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:42 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Always a risk taking one back to farangland, there is a good chance they will find someone younger and better

More like they will realise the legal system favours them to the extreme, and when things go wrong they will avail themselves of that legal system.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:10 AM, Janner1 said:

If you have never consummated your marriage and you can prove it divorce will be soooooooo easy

How on earth would one prove that, these days? The only sure fire way would be if her hymen was intact, and that would be a rarity now.

Take more surveillance video and audio of the abuse she gave you. Make her sort of angry to spill out her plans to threaten you. Once is out, report police, hired a better lawyer. Sue her instead. 

I'm laying out simple plans for you.
- Buy lots of hidden camera for surveillance

- Taunt her in order for you to record her worst behavior  
- Hired the best lawyer you can afford (Consult them immediately)

- Hired a PI (Probably she got a bf in your country) Since she doesn't even let you touch.
- Contact Police
- Prepare all your experience, compound them nicely and give it to the press, mass-media.  
- Shame her, I will gladly help you personally summit to SANNOK news channel and similar. 
- Make sure you can win, don't give up or be soft on her

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:27 PM, damen said:

Take more surveillance video and audio of the abuse she gave you. Make her sort of angry to spill out her plans to threaten you. Once is out, report police, hired a better lawyer. Sue her instead. 

I'm laying out simple plans for you.
- Buy lots of hidden camera for surveillance

- Taunt her in order for you to record her worst behavior  
- Hired the best lawyer you can afford (Consult them immediately)

- Hired a PI (Probably she got a bf in your country) Since she doesn't even let you touch.
- Contact Police
- Prepare all your experience, compound them nicely and give it to the press, mass-media.  
- Shame her, I will gladly help you personally summit to SANNOK news channel and similar. 
- Make sure you can win, don't give up or be soft on her

I doubt "taunting" would go down well in court.

On 5/11/2019 at 8:21 AM, BritManToo said:

No fault divorce = the behaviour of either party (good or bad) will not affect the division of assets.

You clearly have no understanding of UK 'no fault divorce' law, or you wouldn't have typed what you just did.

I have very limited patience for fools.

was foolish for getting married in the first place.

On 5/11/2019 at 8:07 AM, SenorJorge said:

The worst part of it is that so many thai women you think aren't from the bar culture were previously.  They got older and stopped getting customers so it was back to the factories and offices with them.  So it's very hard to tell what kind of woman you are really dating.  And English ability isn't always a litmus test -lots of good Thai women speak good English from working in bangkok offices.  Lots of bar girls just didn't care to learn more than "you buy drink me?" And "3000 long time you honey". I love my wife but I wonder sometimes myself.  The harsh reality is if women in the west don't see you as a good catch then women here don't really either.  They're after something else about you - usually money or immigration.  I've been fooled once and divorced already.

you are not a very good judge of women then are you ?

Archived