The Base vs City Center

Songkran18

Looking at two options for 5-7 night stay. Last year I stayed in Jomtien, which I didn't fancy. Made it to Pattaya proper, only one night out of four. 

Looking at two Airbnb options mentioned in the title.  During the morning, I enjoy early morning walk, working out and a swim. At late morning, probably catch a ferry foe beach time at Koh Larn. I'm staying two nights prior Pattaya in Koh Samed. Will likely  partake in socializing at beer bars in late afternoon and evening. I'm open to mongering this go-round. Not familiar yet with LK Metro or Soi Buakhao. Walking street didn't do much for me on last visit. I think either location has easy access to the popular fish market and street food venue. 

Looking forward to the typical jaded opinions regarding both properties. If there are options you want to volunteer, I'd appreciate. 

For context, I'll be hitting up Krabi, Kanchanaburi, Issan reconnoiter, and obligatory Bangkok nights three weeks prior. 

5-7 night stay? Try looking at HOTELS as none of those are HOTELS but condos for long stay tenants. If you really love the location of The Base then I suggest you look at Apex Hotel which is just next door. You can even get an American buffet breakfast for only 150 baht ????

Archived