Police nationwide plan crackdown on warring students as Thailand goes back to school

webfact

The warring of rival vocational schools has been going on for a good 30+ years.  I don't see it ending anytime soon.  Not sure what "glory" their school has as it's a vocational school.  You're there because you can't get into any higher form of educational institution.  

2 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

The warring of rival vocational schools has been going on for a good 30+ years.  I don't see it ending anytime soon.  Not sure what "glory" their school has as it's a vocational school.  You're there because you can't get into any higher form of educational institution.  

And that's what upsets many of the vocational students, they are openly labelled as second class / lacking in intelligence and they react.

I've also heard employers say that graduates from different vocational schools are very different some have poor attitudes other have excellent attitudes and go on to be valuable employees and  rise into supervisor and managers ranks. 

12 hours ago, Jimbo1964 said:

Put the offender's in a military run boot camp. 3 months of hard work and discipline might teach them a lesson. Reoffend next time 6 months and after that prison and since they like gangs so much, put them working on a chain gang. 

Oh, the short, sharp, shock thing; just don't get assigned to the kitchen.

21 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

This is something I agree with and disagree with all in one sentence. How about prosecute the teachers?

You've never been a teacher, have you? Teachers have NO control outside the classroom, and barely any IN the classroom.

Novel idea; if they want to fight set them up with some Muay Thai fighters in their local sparring ring, the school gangs vs the Muay Thai boxers; they can have the crap belted out of them and then they might think twice in the future about gang fighting....here I even found some Muay Thai opponents for them............55555

Muay Thai Fighters.png

On 5/17/2019 at 3:22 PM, Jimbo1964 said:

Put the offender's in a military run boot camp. 3 months of hard work and discipline might teach them a lesson. Reoffend next time 6 months and after that prison and since they like gangs so much, put them working on a chain gang. 

The whole country is a military run boot camp 

Archived