WOW! Swedish/Thai supermodel gets the looks on the Cannes red carpet

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The lady has a nice figure, but I’d have thought the Thai/Swede combination would have resulted in a prettier face? 

Whatever her face used to be, he has ruined it with plastic. Thais have such abundant natural beauty. Too bad. 

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

Well she is getting on a bit now. However she had some stamina as she competed in the 2015 Bangkok marathon.  Anyone know whether she finished in a short time or long time ?

The Bangkok 1000? I must've missed that flick.

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

So you enjoy an intelligent conversation whilst having sex obviously ????

Not necessarily, but I have yet to find a Jomtien waitress who plays Scrabble!

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

Expect photo requests. Lol.

I was tempted to post one...........  but thought better of it  ????

anyway, 30 yrs old now .  Sweet and beautiful like the mother.....

just a hint of cynicism from the old man

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

Not necessarily, but I have yet to find a Jomtien waitress who plays Scrabble!

If you want to have real fun, try to find a katoey to play jigsaw puzzles with...

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1094992-i-tried-something-different-a-katoey-and-a-big-puzzle/

40 minutes ago, TEFLKrabi said:

Of course, rather than comparing her to your Isaan girlfriend you might just focus on why she’s on the red carpet at Cannes. Something very few Thai ladies get to do.

Why is she on the red carpet in Cannes anyway?

3 hours ago, baansgr said:

Not exactly a looker is she....seen better in some of the restaurants in Jomtien

I often think that too.  All the glossy pages of so called beauty .... can find much better just walking down the street I think ... but then again I like natural and not too much concrete plastered on.  Others may disagree of course.  

"Look at my greatest achievements! I posed for a camera in an expensive dress".  .... yeah and when you're 50 then what?  Got to get some useful skills, how to be part of your friend&family team and do your share.

.... or you could just go and cry in a Porsche.

19 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

If you want to have real fun, try to find a katoey to play jigsaw puzzles with...

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1094992-i-tried-something-different-a-katoey-and-a-big-puzzle/

Not interested, but I hope you enjoyed it when you did. Did'nt lose your wallet by any chance?

58 minutes ago, TEFLKrabi said:

Of course, rather than comparing her to your Isaan girlfriend you might just focus on why she’s on the red carpet at Cannes. Something very few Thai ladies get to do.

Because she's a superstar! She's had a successful modelling and acting career. Praya was also named Southeast Asia's first UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador in 2017. Go girl!

praya.jpg

1 hour ago, katana said:

Video of her being interviwed:

She looks better in this clip:

She does look better in the video. It's the typical farang nose engineering that ruins her face. 

It doesn't suit most Thais. Sort of like the two-toned, ghost-faced girls who are black on the bottom and pale white in the face. 

They are not fooling anyone. Nor with the silicone breasts 

35 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Because I'm worth it.

She sounds like she was educated in maybe America. In that case, maybe she is more farang than Thai. In which case, I take back all the things I said. 

Oh yes, those people in the background are definitely all "wowing" vigorously.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWkvMTU1NC83NzczMjM0L3B1X3ByYXlhX2Nhbm5lc18yMDE5XzE5MDUxNl8wMDE1XzE1NTgwMjQ1OTguanBn.jpg

I know tastes are very diverse, but I find very little "wow-worthy" about her. Too broad in the hips, the breasts look a little too firm to be all-natural, she has quite muscular legs (not exactly what I would call slender), and her face is rather masculine. I feel like I've seen her at Tiffany's once. And what has the observation that she "completed the Bangkok Marathon" got to do with anything? Oh, well...

5 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

"Lady in Red"

My wife's a good seamstress, I think she could knock up a piece of kit in red like that in an afternoon. Although I'd have to go and buy some large safety pins and spray them gold.

But would it suit you  ????

Archived