Songkran Dates 07?

jinjok

been stuck in uxa for months, got a chance toleave and took it. then i remember BING! ... its songkran, i <deleted> booked my ticket into songkran.

now usually this ends about 15th. but in PATTAYA my hunch is like the 19th.

so..what are the dates of the abortion? im due in on the 17th and the manager is expecting me so no turning back.

im not concerned about the official date, it will be past and always 3 days -but i do thank you about pattaya mail. i never read the thing online or otherwise. did not even think to check the site. THANKS.

the search function is not what it could be on this site as well. i often have to go to google and plug the domain in.

thx again

FYI: pattaya songkran disaster runs till the 19th. ######! and its supposed to be fun too, it pretty much sucks imo.

in years past i used to go to lao and have once been to both myamar and a few times cambodia when i lived there. yeah, its the real deal.

ive always been forced to return to pty usually my visa was up, confronted with 'groundhog day' - never ending songkran in pattaya.

this will all change, ill be spending much less time in thailand in general and really only spending st in pattaya. thailand has become poor value amongst all the other hassles (visa, sour thais in pattaya, crime...).

thx tho -