Fake goods seized at Cambodian border market

snoop1130

Fake goods seized at Cambodian border market

By The Nation

26d00dfc1d533072d5e1d94f8ecf3667.jpeg

Police and troops raided a border market in Sa Kaew’s Aranyaprathet district and seized counterfeit goods worth around Bt500,000.

The authorities said they raided the Golden Gate Market south of the Rong Klua market near the Cambodian border in the morning.

Cambodian vendors reportedly abandoned their goods when the raid began. 

The authorities said they seized over 200 fake Chanel, Prada, Burberry, Gucci, Christian Dior and Fendi T-shirts, caps, trousers, scarves, blankets, belts and bags.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30369880

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-05-23

51 minutes ago, 30la said:

I wonder why no one takes care of all the fakes sold by LAZADA!

Funny you say that.

I bought a pair of Nike Air Force 1 shoes for about 1,500 baht from Lazada

I suspected they'd be fakes, but damn, the quality is amazing. The fakes are very, very close to original. I have some real and this pair, and honestly, I can't feel or see the difference (beyond a few small details).

But I was wondering the same thing. I guess Lazada is just a platform....the fakers are the Chinese companies that use that platform. 

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The authorities said they seized over 200 fake Chanel, Prada, Burberry, Gucci, Christian Dior and Fendi T-shirts, caps, trousers, scarves, blankets, belts and bags.

So called top brands sold at a border crossing flea market?

Of course they're copies/fakes... so normal income earners can walk around same as the hi-so's for a fraction of the price!

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

My wife is a trail runner ,the other day she bought a new pair of trainers (her 100 th pair lol) they are normally really expensive ,paid about 1500 she reckons they must be fakes ,but yes amazing quality ,

I'm a runner and in the market for a good pair of running shoes (preferably black so I can wear them with long trousers when I'm out dancing).  Any Lazada recommendations?

22 hours ago, mikebell said:

I'm a runner and in the market for a good pair of running shoes (preferably black so I can wear them with long trousers when I'm out dancing).  Any Lazada recommendations?

She never uses Lazada ,says they are a rubbish company.

Archived