Im Going To Visit Sweden

Im a Thai woman and was invited to visit my friend in Sweden for a month up to 90 days. I'm about to searching how to get Visa and policy. Im working in a company, just started in last 3 months, will it be the problem of the only 3 months employee? My friend will be the sponsor throughout the trip, do I have to show my bank statement with application? because I don't have one to show.

I would appiciated if anyone could recommend more about how to get visa and also about warning. I'm ready to make the right thing with application, just need some information, thank you.

happy

Visa for Visiting Sweden

You have only started working with the current company for 3 months, but now planning on visiting Sweden for a month up to 3 months. It does sound a bit strange.

Anyway, your friend will be your sponsor, so you will not have to submit your own bank statements, only his/hers. But as it's a tourist visa, you will have to prove to the Embassy that you will return to Thailand after the trip. You will need a letter from your company that you are allowed to take those months off and you will still have a job waiting for you when you return.

Im a Thai woman and was invited to visit my friend in Sweden for a month up to 90 days. I'm about to searching how to get Visa and policy. Im working in a company, just started in last 3 months, will it be the problem of the only 3 months employee? My friend will be the sponsor throughout the trip, do I have to show my bank statement with application? because I don't have one to show.

I would appiciated if anyone could recommend more about how to get visa and also about warning. I'm ready to make the right thing with application, just need some information, thank you.

happy

If you own land, property, car,motorbike....anything with your name on the contract, then bring it with you.

Also letter of invitation from your boyfriend, copy of his passport with the photo page. Pay slips, house registration from both of you.

Also contact a travel agency and book a flight.....DON'T buy it, just book it!

If you have children, bring their birth certificates.

Good luck!

Hi, the advice you've been getting sounds like the one's that may apply to UK or US. Sweden is rather relaxed on these visas even compared to my native Finland which doesn't need much more that the invitaton including commitment to support the guest. Finland wants to be conviced that if you travel with GF status that you've been together in a accountable relationship for at least a year before. Sweden is not validating the relationship at all to my knowledge whilst Finland will call the inviting party and crossexamine. Unlike Sweden Finland only gives 2 week tourist visa for the first visit (if successful) and 1 month visas subsequently as long they feel fit. Sweden gives that 3 months from the start if lucky.

I do not believe you need any of those bank statements nor pay slips. Depending on the status you assume and type of visa you apply of course, but I would suggest you call the Swedish Embassy for advise and to save a trip queueing.