Tourist police hunt for group of men posing in the buff

webfact

Tourist police hunt for group of men posing in the buff

By The Nation

9bd5a9c2a8c7299fe55ee874bd231afc.jpeg

Tourist police in Kamphaeng Phet are looking for clues as they try to trace to a group of men whose nude photos have been circulating online.

Kamphaeng Phet tourist police Monday checked various spots where the men posed naked for clues.

Social networkers, especially those in Kamphaeng Phet, raised the alarm after two Twitter users shared photos of the group of naked men.

The photos showed them standing in their birthday suits at several key sites in the province, including the provincial stadium, a school, some tourist destinations, a school, the toilet block of a petrol station, an irrigation watergate, and a roadside row of coin-operated washing machines.

Pol Sen Sg-Maj, an officer of the Kamphaeng Phet tourist police office, said he has checked the places in the photos and found the locations but has not found clues.

Local residents said they did not see the men because they posed at night when the town was asleep.

The education director of the Kamphaeng Phet provincial administrative organisation said the school management would check the footage of security cameras of the school for clues.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30370044

thenation_logo.jpg

30 minutes ago, webfact said:

and a roadside row of coin-operated washing machines.

Doing a little naked touring while their clothes are washing and drying. It is boring watching clothes dry!

38 minutes ago, webfact said:

Local residents said they did not see the men because they posed at night when the town was asleep

Much ado ,about nothing, a victimless crime,that no one seen.

where if ever caught it would be a 500 THB fine and a wai,why

waste police resources,get out after real criminals. 

regards worgeordie

46 minutes ago, webfact said:

Tourist police in Kamphaeng Phet are looking for clues as they try to trace to a group of men whose nude photos have been circulating online.

Sure they are tourists? Or is it just that tourist police is in charge of all flashing-crimes?

16 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Much ado ,about nothing, a victimless crime,that no one seen.

where if ever caught it would be a 500 THB fine and a wai,why

waste police resources,get out after real criminals. 

regards worgeordie

Not so victimless this crime.  Depends on the age and condition of the derriere.  

An example looking a cute girls bum is great medically looking at a 60-year-old out of shape fat tourist crack is both offensive to my eyes and my mind something I can not erase and makes me gag LOL

"Kamphaeng Phet tourist police Monday checked various spots where the men posed naked for clues."

I'd love to know what clues they were looking for. This lot wouldn't recognise a clue if they tripped over it.

Archived