Vasectomy Bangkok or Pattaya ? How much ? And I do not want to discuss or any questions !

myjawe

hello,

Any idea where to get a vasectomy without having to tell my life to anybody ?

I want to go, do it, and go back home. If possible not even give my name ! (why should I give my real name when I pay with my own money for the procedure?)

Any experience ? Thanks.

I had mine done at the clinic next door to Cabbage and Condoms in Bangkok

because I look young they wouldn't do it until I showed them proof I have a 18 year old son (they asked for his birth certificate)

this is a walk in clinic, don't need appointment. free, but they accept donations, donated 500 baht.

all done within like an hour total and left home with a little bag of medicine.

Depending on age, they might not ask you for proof that you have kids .. not sure if they will ask name/passport.

No matter where you go you will have to provide information (and possibly proof especially if you don't look your stated age) regarding your age and number of children.

You aren't buying something from a store shelf, you are asking a doctor to perform an invasive and permanent medical procedure.

PDA clinics such as referenced in post #2 perform the majority of vasectomies in Thailand and are very affordable. But they are not going to do it no questions asked.

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

No matter where you go you will have to provide information (and possibly proof especially if you don't look your stated age) regarding your age and number of children.

You aren't buying something from a store shelf, you are asking a doctor to perform an invasive and permanent medical procedure.

PDA clinics such as referenced in post #2 perform the majority of vasectomies in Thailand and are very affordable. But they are not going to do it no questions asked.

It disgusts me that one can't get a vasectomy no questions asked. The world needs less babies and vasectomies are a good way of doing so. Certainly happier for the woman.

Up to me every male would be vasectomised after 2 children.

Re the OP, vasectomies can go wrong. I know someone that had a problem after, though it was easily rectified by the Dr. Getting it done somewhere that has a good record would be what I was looking for, and definitely being prepared to pay for a good outcome. In LOS one generally gets what one pays for.

I think one used to be able to get a vasectomy on demand in Singapore back in the 70s, because they were worried about overpopulation, but I wouldn't know if that is still the case. Check it out.

Provided that you have checked the clinic to ensure it's registered, the doctor is licensed, it has and it strictly uses all the appropriate equipment and hygienic processes, the support nurses are licensed and experienced and the doctor / the clinic has quite some experience in the subject area and you have contacted past patients to get their comments. 

Why? For many years along Petchaburi Road in BKK there was a string of individual one doctor clinics, after many years of operation they were suddenly all raided and closed on the spot. They all had no registration, no real equipment and the 'doctor' had no license or real medical education. And not only Petchaburi road.

I was unaware of all of this and I went to one clinic many times to get a medical report to renew my work permit.  Three minutes after arrival, no questions, doctor did a cursory instant check '2 arms and 2 legs, OK you pass'. Pay 40Baht and  walk out with med. report.

For years there was a very big very professional looking dental clinic on a corner just opposite Pantip Plaza, they aimed at foreigners for cleaning, whitening, and more. Suddenly it was raided, the place had no registration and not one trained / licensed dentist on the premises. 

In the last 20+ years and recently many clinics of all types in many locations in LOS raided and closed. Is it still happening (in many locations)? My guess is yes.

I had one from a urologist surgeon at Bangkok Hospital.

He cut my sack to severe the vas deferenes.

It was painful stitches etc. for several days frozen peas and pain killers.

I went back in about a month or so and had to masturbate into a cup to confirm no semen.

The sexy nurse would not come into the room with me so I used my phone. ???? Just sayin...

I would do it again as I want no babies.

But, have to admit not a pleasant experience.

I think I paid around 10,000 b and this was several years ago.

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You wouldn't want to know the success rate of the Dr's surgery then? Just any place will do?

Advice:  make sure you choose an MD that does a lot of them, not one 1 month.  Recovery is quick and easy.  Procedure should be painful less.  Possible a little pressure is felt when anesthetic is applied.  Make sure after procedure to get tested to confirm no sperm is in ejaculate.  The rest is as normal with NO difference in orgasms.  God luck.  Also, In USA and Canada, we have HIPPA to protect your privacy.  What you do is private, no ones business. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So is it actually possible at all to get it done here if you don't have any children? I'm 42 & don't have or want children. I would much prefer to get the procedure done here than to have to travel back to my home country. I've seen online some of the bigger hospitals & specialized male health clinics have quoted prices of around 20,000 Baht for a vasectomy. I wonder if the urologists at these kind of premises would respect my wishes & do the procedure?

Sent from my U FEEL PRIME using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived