Seems impossible to change the number of the passport in the thaivisavientiane website ?! and do the print at home the form is fine ?

Hello, I got renewal of my passport, but seems.. it's not possible to change the number of the passport.

I went to the menu, but when I insert my new number passport, there is no anywhere where I can press "OK" or "Change" ..

Do I need to make a new account on ThaiVisaVientiane ?

By the way also, if I print the form online, it will be accepted for apply the visa ?

And also, a visa minor citizen what is need to give to the Embassy ( a copy of birth certificate of the child, both ID of the parent ? )

And also a Thai Citizen travelling to Thailand with a foreign passport can also apply a tourist visa at Vientiane ?

I don't think you can change anything after you have registered. I just checked and there appears to be no way to do it. Perhaps do a new registration with your new passport number and a different email address. But I think you could show your old passport along with the new one and use the old one for the appointment.

You get a email confirming the appointment that you can print out to show them.

Is the child applying for a visa? 

29 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't think you can change anything after you have registered. I just checked and there appears to be no way to do it. Perhaps do a new registration with your new passport number and a different email address. But I think you could show your old passport along with the new one and use the old one for the appointment.

You get a email confirming the appointment that you can print out to show them.

Is the child applying for a visa? 

Yes there is a child also who will apply..

and the visa form for print is acceptable ? so to make it before to reach embassy

Edited by Danielsiam

For a tourist visa it only mentions that a parent can sign the application form for a minor.

It might be wise to have their birth certificate to prove you are their parent if asked for it.