Dr. Warin, Pattaya Klang or?

moonseeker

Hi there:

Is Dr. Warin still one of the preferred dentists? I need somebody working exact and patient. No issues with fear or such. Cost not main factor.

I need my reasonably good teeth fixed in every detail, as undergoing cancer treatment.

Anybody with exact location, there are so many dentists in that area, I could not find his office last night......?????

Thank you kindly.

MS>

As you walk down from the traffic lights at the 3rd rd/Klang intersection keep to the left hand side his clinic is the second one that you come to (100 metres down from lights) Dental Care Centre opposite "FOR YOU" pharmacy/Family Mart......:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, moonseeker said:

Thank you kindly Peter & Ben. Nice to see some good old members still around and giving accurate info! Thanks again!  MS>

Not so much of the "good OLD members" MS.....I,m still in my prime :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/31/2019 at 7:21 PM, Pdavies99 said:

Unfortunately many dentists also use "trainee" Dentists on a regular basis, just specify you want Dr Warin for treatment.

If you want to be "precise" you need to specify the male Dr Warin - unless his wife no longer practices there? 

Phone number if you don't have it OP is 038720079

On 5/31/2019 at 1:21 PM, Pdavies99 said:

Unfortunately many dentists also use "trainee" Dentists on a regular basis, just specify you want Dr Warin for treatment.

Nonsense I have used him at least 12 times possibly more and never ever once have I been asked about trainee dentists being used

Fella is the best in Pattaya along with his ex working partner Dr Cherry

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Nonsense I have used him at least 12 times possibly more and never ever once have I been asked about trainee dentists being used

Fella is the best in Pattaya along with his ex working partner Dr Cherry

Did I state Dr Warin's practice? read the comment before spouting off!!  

It's a well kwown that many places have "trainees"!! 

I went to Dr Warin about 6 years ago.  I wanted him to clean my teeth and take x-rays.  He refused to take
x-rays and kept saying "next time".  I told him it had been over a year since I had x-rays and would like to
have them, but he still refused.  He said that he could see that I didn't have any cavities.

About a month later when I was in the USA, I had pain in one of my molars.  My dentist here found a large
cavity on the side of the tooth.  I almost needed a root canal.  My dentist said I should of had x-rays done
earlier.

About a year later, I visited Thailand again and asked some expat friends who they recommend.  They liked
Pattaya Dental Clinic, so I went there.  Pattaya Dental Clinic did Panoramic Dental X-ray for about 800 baht
and did a good job of cleaning my teeth.

A month ago, I had periodontal surgery at the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya and I am happy with the results.  They
have dentists with many different specialties including periodontists.

One of my expat friends likes German Dental and has been going there for years.

I would say that it is okay to go to Dr Warin, but if he refuses to do x-rays, get them done somewhere else.

Pattaya Dental Clinic
pdclinic.com
+66 38 252 670
308/79 Thappraya Road, Nongprue, Banglamung Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150,
Thailand

German Dental
germandental.com
+66 38 251 289
162 / 197 Moo 10, Thappraya Road, Soi 9, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150,
Thailand

Bangkok Hospital Pattaya
301 หมู่ที่ 6 Sukhumvit Rd, ตำบล หนองปรือ Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
bangkokpattayahospital.com
+66 38 259 999