Rescue called as Pattaya bar girl throws a wobbly - she'd run out of meds

webfact

19 hours ago, Power of life yoga said:

I've been in Thailand 5 years and I've never seen it this quiet. if the exchange rate doesn't change then it will get worse.

The western foreigners don't want to pay.

I got one condo for sale that I can't sell and another one I can't get rented out because there's no one here. 

Get out now.  Thailand's property bubble is scheduled to burst soon.  Thailand's welcome mat for farangs has been taken to  the cleaners along with all those who fell for the company owning house scam.  The Chinese will take up some of the slack by buying condos but look for rentals now if you really must stay in Thailand.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Power of life yoga said:

I've been in Thailand 5 years and I've never seen it this quiet. if the exchange rate doesn't change then it will get worse.

The western foreigners don't want to pay.

I got one condo for sale that I can't sell and another one I can't get rented out because there's no one here. 

Not just your observations either. The country is in a right mess,trade figures just about sum it all up

11 hours ago, wisperone said:

Glad I made the decision to skip Patts...looks like a hell hole.

Yet another poor decision out of many no doubt. Patts is wonderful. I think I'll just continue to enjoy living here, LOL. ????

18 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

and it's used to describe someone who is having a mental breakdown of some sort, is it supposed to be funny? I don't see the humor but then again I tend not to laugh at others misfortunes..

You've misunderstood Brit rule on the forum. A Mau Mau uprising is long overdue.

18 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

and it's used to describe someone who is having a mental breakdown of some sort, is it supposed to be funny? I don't see the humor but then again I tend not to laugh at others misfortunes..

Or simply losing one's temper too. 

There are a few forms of humour, one called black some do not find funny. I imagine lack of it to be a dull place. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Or simply losing one's temper too. 

There are a few forms of humour, one called black some do not find funny. I imagine lack of it to be a dull place. 

When the facts spell out that there is a mentally ill person under treatment and in trouble, this is far from even qualifying for 'black humor' It is similar to calling someone with Downs syndrome 'a retard'  It displays to me ignorance and discrimination indicative of being parented by barn animals.     

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

When the facts spell out that there is a mentally ill person under treatment and in trouble, this is far from even qualifying for 'black humor' It is similar to calling someone with Downs syndrome 'a retard'  It displays to me ignorance and discrimination indicative of being parented by barn animals.     

Well that is far far from the circumstances here isn't it, so a bit of a non sequitir. I am sure anybody sitting at the bar at the time, would have no knowledge whatsoever of her mental issues and simply regard her as yet another bargirl 'throwing a wobbler' or high on something.  Webfact took the story from a Thai language site, a rather tactless translation and presentation but living here one sees that.

Edited by jacko45k

8 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

commends like yours make me sick every time I mention my girlfriend

lives in Pattaya she is classed as a prostitute even so she only lives there 

for 9 month and is 49 years old and runs a hairdressing salon she only

moved there to be with her daughter who build a new house in central

Pattaya and yes she works for a five star hotel with her husband

What's your point? 

We can't be responsible for your insecurities.