Good Hairstylist+piercing Place

RoyalOrchid

Hello,

I live in Bangkok, but haven't yet found a good hairdresser for my foreign hair :D . I went to one hairdresser about a month ago, and although he did an okey job on highlights he was very nervious and not confident while doing my cut. Basically he didn't do much, as he was too worried not to ruin anything. Can anyone recommend a good and confident hairstylist, that is familiar with foreign hair and knows how to properly do highlights? Also I would like to pierce a few holes in my ears, and again I went to some piercing place, but they were too scared and did a pretty bad job (luckely, the piercing they did had healed well, and I can do it again) :D . Does anyone know a good (and confident :D) piercing place?

Thanks a lot! :o

Hello,

I live in Bangkok, but haven't yet found a good hairdresser for my foreign hair :D . I went to one hairdresser about a month ago, and although he did an okey job on highlights he was very nervious and not confident while doing my cut. Basically he didn't do much, as he was too worried not to ruin anything. Can anyone recommend a good and confident hairstylist, that is familiar with foreign hair and knows how to properly do highlights? Also I would like to pierce a few holes in my ears, and again I went to some piercing place, but they were too scared and did a pretty bad job (luckely, the piercing they did had healed well, and I can do it again) :D . Does anyone know a good (and confident :D ) piercing place?

Thanks a lot! :o

You might want to try out my stylish, Miss Chetta. Chetta Lifestyle Salon located at 155/108 Udom Suk 47 (Sukhumvit Soi 103) tel: 023982994. She is very experience and comfortable in handling foreigner hair and she speak good English. High quality, good price. She basically handles all my hair needs from cut, color, straightening and she is so good that sometime I let her decide what to do with my hair. I also love her hair spa treatment especially after a long working week. So enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...