Reasonably priced pharmacy

Inderpland

My wife and I spend quite a lot of money on prescription drugs each month and prices can vary a lot between different pharmacies. Take a place like Fascino which has a huge stock but which is pricey even using their discount card. 

There's a small pharmacy on the ground floor of Central Pattaya Beach (PP Pharmacy?) where I can get several items a lot cheaper but their stock is unfortunately very limited.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Drug stores tend to be cheaper in Bangkok. When I lived in Pattaya, I went to Bangkok frequently, fitting in a visit to SC Drugs on Rama 4, just west past Crown Plaza Hotel. I got a tip about this shop from an old thread in the Pattaya sub-forum.  It has considerable stock. My purchases were considerably cheaper than any medication I could buy in Pattaya, and overall cost was still less, even with the return bus fare thrown in. 

The single doctor clinic I use in CM has their own pharmacy.  For my first pharmacy order, I used the clinic where I got 3 moths of multiple drugs.  I thought the price was high so I made a copy of the bill and tried 4 other pharmacies.  Two said they would charge the same price and the others said my price was less than they could do.  I was surprised. 

I tried many pharmacies in Pattaya and the cheapest for things that I buy was always Fascino. They also generally have stock or can get it within 24 hours.

So now I just always go there, especially as an entire year's supply of the two things I take daily costs less than 1000B. If I needed some specific and unusual items then I might ask around a bit before buying.

4 hours ago, myjawe said:

The cheapest ones are in Bangkok, they usually also are wholesalers for other drugstores. Some also sell online through Line.

Names of these wholesalers pharmacies in BKK where regular folks can just walk in and buy meds?

Archived