Just got wrongly charged by netflix

moontang

40 minutes ago, Date Masamune said:

Your b card may have been skimmed, cloned, and jacked. Call bank cancel it and get a new number.

I think more of a billing software error on their part, that they may have knowingly played a role.  Was in live chat with a philipino... They merged two very old accounts into one and billed me... like an old boss told me about AOL, nothing wrong with their billing department.. the problem is with the STOP billing department.  Movies are mostly trash. 

7 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Why even have it here?

Get a black box everything is free..

Better picture, better choice, Thai subtitles, ease of operation across tv, tablet and phone so can continue watching wherever you go.  Minimal charge. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Better picture, better choice, Thai subtitles, ease of operation across tv, tablet and phone so can continue watching wherever you go.  Minimal charge. 

Get all that with 1000s channels (except Thai subs) with premium IPTV service, not just limited to Netflix product then.

52 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Get all that with 1000s channels (except Thai subs) with premium IPTV service, not just limited to Netflix product then.

You think Netflix only shows Netflix movies?  What kind of sound and picture quality do you have?  I have a TV hooked up to my TV too but Netflix is much better.  Try both.  I use Kodi for somethings.  Netflix does 4k and great sound as I've got a Sony TV and 5.1 surround sound I like to take advantage of it. 

17 minutes ago, moontang said:

Anybody done HDPRIME, lately?  Would be worth it just for cnbc and Bloomberg, which is no longer free. 300 per month.. 

I don't think you can watch prime here. I'm a prime US, UK and Germany subscriber and can only watch 1% of content.

12 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I don't think you can watch prime here. I'm a prime US, UK and Germany subscriber and can only watch 1% of content.

You can here.. It was formerly www.ilikehd.com...they even take true money... 

There is a section of German channels.. Lots of skysports.. https://hdpri.me/hdp-webapp/webapp/index.php?a=tv

Edited by moontang

11 hours ago, moontang said:

Anybody done HDPRIME, lately?  Would be worth it just for cnbc and Bloomberg, which is no longer free. 300 per month.. 

I subscribe to HDPrime for Sky sports to watch the cricket.

It's good value.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

I subscribe to HDPrime for Sky sports to watch the cricket.

It's good value.

I am leaning towards the live package and skipping the movies and XXX...it was fairly simple to bring it up and create a shortcut key on the smart TV. 

• Like 1