Dyson Vaccum Cleaners

Siamesepiggster

I understand Thais don’t like that type of vacuum cleaner because cleaning the filter is too messy. I was told that the Dyson brand is available in Thailand but I have never actually looked for it or seen it.

--

Maestro

I understand Thais don’t like that type of vacuum cleaner because cleaning the filter is too messy. I was told that the Dyson brand is available in Thailand but I have never actually looked for it or seen it.

--

Maestro

I've tried all the obvious places such as Central, Emporium, Robinson & Tesco. I'm sure that I saw them somewhere over here (when I wasn't looking for one) but I'll be dammned if I can remember where!

I'm sure I've seen them in Bangkok, too, altho I don't remember where...and I have one already. Why not enquire with the British Chamber of Commerce or the trade manager at the British Embassy? You can find both with a google search.

Edited by chatette

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

No not seen them in Thailand, if anywhere I would think in Bangkok.

I bought the top model in the UK 16 years ago and brought it with me to Thailand there is nothing better, it was the best thing for dogs hair and dust.

If you hoover a mattress like I did for a mate who said they were a load rubbish, when he saw all the white crap and dust going into the see through cylinder he went and bought one himself.

One of his reason was because he suffered from asthma.

There not cheap but worth it in my opinion.

Edited by Kwasaki