Somphob Tax and Law office (STLO ltd)

tominuk

Does anybody know this company?

They have been based on 17th floor of Silom complex since 1993 but have recently and without warning disappeared without a trace. 

All phones/mobiles/emails disconnected. Any leads or tips on how to find what out has happened to them would be great. Thx. 

• 2 weeks later...

Worldchild, thanks for the response.....this appears to be what has happened. I am now just trying to get documents from their secure store. Apparently it was his wife who tried to keep the firm going. 

Thanks to all who replied. 

Edited by tominuk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Chemistry, 

Sorry for late reply......I have been unable to get access to any documents and have engaged a new lawyer to re-apply for copies, where possible, from various organisations. I don't know why there is no legal way for previous clients to access documents held by STLO and I'm not really sure what the status of the company actually is. 

I will post any further info I get on this forum page. 

• 3 weeks later...

We met the owners wife a month or so ago. She promised things would be resolved soon and she would repay money, documents etc. She was very emotional and disapeared after the discussion and not heard from since.

She never answers her phone, she simply turned up out of the blue at the office.

19 hours ago, Lwood said:

smutcakes, thanks for the update.  Do you know anyway of contacting whatever is left of stlo please? The phones and email seem to be closed.

No, the wife answers who phone every now and again, but can get nothing of substance from her. We were informed to write periodic emails requesting documents, unpaid monies just to maintain a paper trail, but were advised in all probability the money at least is gone, so should mentally right it off.

The wife seemed to imply that some of her trusted staff had been in cahoots with outside parties to cause the issues, so difficult to see how and when it could be resolved.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...