Please Bookmark My Homepage

utapaortnab

Please bookmark my homepage:

It contains more info on/about Thailand than any other single URL that I know of:

http://homepage.mac.com/mgnewman/KenLat/

then page down the left hand subheadings to:

Asia

Bangkok

Books (on Thailand/Asia)

Chaing Mai

Hotels

Military

Pattaya

Photos

Thailand

Travel

Weather

and so many more topic headings.

For instance, if you page down to Travel, and then page down the URLs to the heading to Bangkok, you'll find this very useful URL:

http://search.travel.yahoo.com/bin/search/...?dc=BKK&intl=us

As an ex-travel agent, I know that this TRAVELOCITY website will give you the lowest airfares from any major city in the United States to Bangkok 95% of the time. If you are like me however and like to double, triple check, then click on all the other wholesalers, bucket shops, discounters URL's listed under the TRAVEL subheading and you can get a real comparison.

Kenneth R. Bower

SFC USArmy Ret.

U-Tapao 1971-1972 (Army TSC-54 Satellite Communications Station)

Sriracha 1972 (Army Microwave Communications Station Chief)

Darknight,

I get nothing for any hits on my homepage. It was started as a labor of love. I started it back 4 years ago when I was such a novice at computers, I struggled to find any info on the net that I was looking for so I started accumulating the info to share with others who also may not be able to find all that is out there of interest to them.

I do NOT for one minute think that everyone who uses my homepage will have an interest in all of the info within but I DO think that there is something within the homepage of interest to everyone.

I update, make additions, to my homepage each and every month so for those that do bookmark it and check back from time to time they may find additional information of interest.

Ken Bower

Veteran Human Being