Domestic Adoption in Thailand

Cloudy

Dear All

Hoping that some people might have experience in this matter and be able to guide me with some general information and advice.

First I am Irish and have been married to my Thai wife for nearly 7 years. I have worked and lived here in Thailand for the duration of this time in a stable job with a good organisation. We own our own home and have a good life. We have been trying to have children but unfortunately it hasn't worked out and have also undergone IVF (ICSI) 4 times but to no avail. 

My wife and I have now discussed and agreed to look into the adoption of a child here in Thailand and have begun the process of seeking information first. 

As an adopted child myself, adoption is something i am very much in favor of and the ability to give a child a great life full of love and happiness.

If anyone has any information i would greatly appreciate in hearing from you. 

C

that's a great idea and wish you the best of luck, it's a little time consuming, thus don't rush and don't let their slowness affect you, keep cool and contact that agency in BKK they also have local office throughout Thailand ... DCY (Department of Children and Youth) or https://www.dcy.go.th/webnew/main/index.php

wish you and your wife the best of luck

• 2 months later...

Archived