Saw blade sharpening

ratcatcher

mate.

i would hardly say its worth sharpening a nash brand. you can do it by hand with a flat diamond file. or if you are feeling adventurous build your own sharpening machine (you tube).

or just buy a new decent brand from lazada and save yourself the hassle. there is a brand  Diablo from the US and they are red in colour. they are half as cheep as the all the rest of the main brands. 

good luck

shaemus

On 6/16/2019 at 9:49 PM, ratcatcher said:

Hi, anyone know of a company that can resharpen and re-tip a 12" carbide blade for a table saw. Nash brand . I am in Phichit. Thanks

I saw this in the tool shop today. I have a load of blunt brush cutter blades that need a good sharpening. Your saw blade will have very specific  angles set into the cutting faces. The one I will be cutting are just for grass so not important at all. I have seen the blades sharpener machines for sale in do home

Hope it all works out well. If I was you I would research the best blade for your needs. Have a look here see how much and more than likely buy if from Amazon. 

SHAEMUS 

DSC_0501.JPG

On 6/16/2019 at 9:49 PM, ratcatcher said:

Hi, anyone know of a company that can resharpen and re-tip a 12" carbide blade for a table saw. Nash brand . I am in Phichit. Thanks

If you were in Udon Thani I could give you an address for you to take it into for sharpening, they might be able to re-tip as well though I haven't asked about that.

Archived