Baggage Storage At Airport

Chubb run the left baggage office next to the tourist police office in the airport. 100 Baht for the first 24 hours and 50 Baht for any following 12 hour period or part thereof.

I have used this facility 4 times now and no problems

Could anybody tell me if there is a facility to store one of my bags at Suvanabhumi airport, for a couple of weeks

As mentioned above, there is a facility, but you might be advised to leave nothing of great value in your bag: Theft From Left Luggage Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok

I remember a post a couple days back about plastic shrink wrapping being available at a couple places in the Departure Area.  I saw these in January when sending people off.

Might not be a bad idea to have your left luggage shrink wrapped before depositing with the left luggage folks.  Perhaps make a note on their receipt about this, even take a digital photo or three.

Mac

They have a sign specifically forbidding accepting luggage that is wrapped in plastic or otherwise cannot be searched. If you choose to wrap your luggage in plastic, they will force you to remove it or refuse to accept your luggage. They also make you sign a statement stating that you do not have any valuable electronic items in your luggage such as MP3 players, cell phones, computers, etc. If you've got something of value that you wouldn't want to lose, take it with you.