Phuket Gazette Tv

SoiSong

For alternative local TV from Phuket you can also see 'Andaman News' in English, about 8.30-9.00am most Mondays to Fridays, with local news, reports, interviews and weather forecasts on TV Channel 11 (VHF dial, not UBC-True) & usually also on Radio Thailand FM90.5, both to Phuket, Phang Nga & Krabi. It MAY also be shown on Phuket Cable TV channel 1 at 3.30, 7.30, & 11.00pm, + 01.30am.

The News text, photos and many VDO Clips (from last 2 years) are on www.ThaisNews.com

Please tell us if you have problems downloading any of our VDO Clips.

(Our news text and mini-videos can be freely copied, but please give credit to Andaman News TV11 Phuket - unlike PGTV who seem to copy many of our text items & even footage sometimes!)

We also welcome any contributions of local videos, that may be of interest for our news program. For enquiries, suggestions or to send PR, please email [email protected] or visit TV11 studio on Rang Hill, Phuket City.

----

On a related subject and item we had yesterday:

"Phuket-based property developer Bill Barnett of C9 Hotelworks has launched a worldwide video competition urging the global community to show their idea of the perfect lifestyle on the island, for the chance to win prizes of stays at the Mövenpick Residence Karon Beach. His PhuketPerfect.com website guides viewers to a dedicated page on the successful You Tube website, where they can upload their idea of the perfect Phuket day or lifestyle. The competition closes on April 15. Mr. Barnett said he wanted to do something for the entire Phuket community to show the fantastic lifestyle continues here and said this is a great opportunity for others to get involved in the prosperous times we are experiencing."

-----------

Edited by TV Channel 11

Check you download speed from the site....They have somke selections and use one lower that my actual yshytem speed to get the best results, it will make a gent homesick for Phuket....... get it loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My connection speed is fine, and I live here.

For alternative local TV from Phuket you can also see 'Andaman News' in English, about 8.30-9.00am most Mondays to Fridays, with local news, reports, interviews and weather forecasts on TV Channel 11 (VHF dial, not UBC-True) & usually also on Radio Thailand FM90.5, both to Phuket, Phang Nga & Krabi. It MAY also be shown on Phuket Cable TV channel 1 at 3.30, 7.30, & 11.00pm, + 01.30am.

The News text, photos and many VDO Clips (from last 2 years) are on www.ThaisNews.com

(Our news text and mini-videos can be freely copied, but please give credit to Andaman News TV11 Phuket - unlike PGTV who seem to copy many of our text items & even footage sometimes!)

We also welcome any contributions of local videos, that may be of interest for our news program. For enquiries, suggestions or to send PR, please email [email protected] or visit TV11 studio on Rang Hill, Phuket City.

----

"Phuket-based property developer Bill Barnett of C9 Hotelworks has launched a worldwide video competition urging the global community to show their idea of the perfect lifestyle on the island, for the chance to win prizes of stays at the Mövenpick Residence Karon Beach. His PhuketPerfect.com website guides viewers to a dedicated page on the successful You Tube website, where they can upload their idea of the perfect Phuket day or lifestyle. The competition closes on April 15. Mr. Barnett said he wanted to do something for the entire Phuket community to show the fantastic lifestyle continues here and said this is a great opportunity for others to get involved in the prosperous times we are experiencing."

-----------

another free plug :o

----

-----------

Sorry I have looked at your site a few times.. But your video encoding is too awful to watch..

Check you download speed from the site....They have somke selections and use one lower that my actual yshytem speed to get the best results, it will make a gent homesick for Phuket....... get it loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My connection speed is fine, and I live here.

I know this is obvious.. But you realize you have to hit play after the page loads ??

Also need the WMV codecs installed too.. But they will be I know :o