House Music Club

coldcrush

Hiya all

looking for a good house music club, with a bit of class in Bangkok. European Djs if possible. I was hoping Distil had a house DJ on in Early april, looks like a no go. Manage to escape for 2 weeks after lots of foxy moves with the new boss!

Any ideas all. Thanks :o

Edited by lopburiguy

Bed Supperclub.

Not house every night but it was when we went, superb night out.

redrus

I thought about returning there Redrus. I will look into if they have any house nights mid April.

Hi Redrus is the bar area still available on arrival rather than the restaurant? also what time does that start picking up on a weekend ie. dancing and good vibes!

Thanks redrus

Edited by lopburiguy

Bed Supperclub.

redrus

I thought about returning there Redrus. I will look into if they have any house nights mid April.

Redrus is the bar area still available on arrival rather than the restaurant? also what time does that start picking up on a weekend ie. dancing and good vibes!

The qbar I feel was lil <deleted> the last time I was there. Not much dancing and not much of anything really. Maybe if they have a good DJ will be good. I will take a peak anyways...no line up confirmed in April...dam!

Thanks redrus

Bed Supperclub.

redrus

Redrus is the bar area still available on arrival rather than the restaurant? also what time does that start picking up on a weekend ie. dancing and good vibes!

The qbar I feel was lil <deleted> the last time I was there. Not much dancing and not much of anything really. Maybe if they have a good DJ will be good. I will take a peak anyways...no line up confirmed in April...dam!

Thanks redrus

Can't remember having a better night in many a year, it restored my faith in clubbing.

Not sure they book too far in advance, so you'll have to check back on their site re; Dj's.

PM sent Lopburi.

redrus