Air Asia Childrens Tickets

Hi everyone

Another question hopefully someone will be able to answer.....

How do you book child fares online on the Air Asia website? I have searched all through their website and emailed them but Im still none the wiser. My children are 6 and 11 years

Cessnock

Hi everyone

How do you book child fares online on the Air Asia website? I have searched all through their website and emailed them but Im still none the wiser. My children are 6 and 11 years

Cessnock

I have never found one either because they do not exist ...a seat is a seat .......No frills no kids fares

Hi everyone

Cessnock

I have never found one either because they do not exist ...a seat is a seat .......No frills no kids fares

Hi everyone

Cessnock

did you realize that this is a budget airline? such "children fares" do not exist. from your profile I see that you reside in Scotland. Did u ever try to book a "child fare" at Ryanair or Easyjet ? I doubt you would be successfull.....

there is a an infant fare (infants up to 24 months old), as long as they dont occupy their own seat. the European budget-carriers have that too......

I think thats fair enough......

I've booked a seat at 459 Baht from Bangkok to KL few days ago..... what kind of children-fare would you expect then ? children go for free ? I think it's not realistic to expect such thing...

but, most probably, booking a regular seat for your children with a budget carrier will still save u a lot of money compared to the nowadays exorbitant domestic THAI AIR fares.....

Hi everyone

Cessnock

did you realize that this is a budget airline? such "children fares" do not exist. from your profile I see that you reside in Scotland. Did u ever try to book a "child fare" at Ryanair or Easyjet ? I doubt you would be successfull.....

there is a an infant fare (infants up to 24 months old), as long as they dont occupy their own seat. the European budget-carriers have that too......

I've booked a seat at 459 Baht from Bangkok to KL few days ago..... what kind of children-fare would you expect then ? children go for free ? I think it's not realistic to expect such thing...

but, most probably, booking a regular seat for your children with a budget carrier will still save u a lot of money compared to the nowadays exorbitant domestic THAI AIR fares.....

You are lucky you do not live on Samui. BangkokAir even worse.

Any body know what ID you have to show for Thai kids as under 16 years they do not have ID Cards. The site says that Thai passengers have to show ID Cards. I suspect birth certificates. Anyone know?

Hi everyone

Cessnock

Any body know what ID you have to show for Thai kids as under 16 years they do not have ID Cards. The site says that Thai passengers have to show ID Cards. I suspect birth certificates. Anyone know?

I have a 3 month old boy who recently flew with us on Nok Air free of charge. Air Asia had slightly cheaper fares, but the 1/2 price ticket plus full taxes and surcharges (more than the price of an adult ticket) assessed to infants that don't occupy a seat ,was a bit overboard. All that was required for our son was a copy of his birth certificate.

Hi everyone

Cessnock

All that was required for our son was a copy of his birth certificate.

Thank you.

Hi everyone

Cessnock

When i book my daughter(3)i always have to pay adult fare for her which suggests to me they dont have seperate childrens prices and im not going to moan because for me their prices are extremely competitive as it is...

Hi everyone

Cessnock

When i book my daughter(3)i always have to pay adult fare for her which suggests to me they dont have seperate childrens prices and im not going to moan because for me their prices are extremely competitive as it is...

I am not complaining about the costs. I was only asking if there were child prices.

Thanks for all the replys :D

Cessnock