Suspect arrested over British International School Phuket theft

webfact

Suspect arrested over British International School Phuket theft

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

S__6324383.jpg

A suspect has been arrested yesterday after breaking into the British International School in Koh Kaew, Phuket.

The Phuket City Police have arrested 26 year old Tanakarn Tongprapai. He was taken to the Mueang Phuket Police Station to face charges of night theft.

The arrest follows an alert to patrol police from a security guard at the British International School, Phuket that a man had been caught breaking into the accounting office.

Tanakorn admitted to police that he has also broken into government offices and private businesses where he had escaped with money totalling 60,000 baht.

S__6324384.jpg

S__6324385.jpg

S__6324386.jpg

S__6324387.jpg

Source: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/suspect-arrested-over-british-international-school-phuket-theft

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-06-21

15 minutes ago, webfact said:

Tanakorn admitted to police that he has also broken into government offices and private businesses where he had escaped with money totalling 60,000 baht.

they always confess to other crimes. i really wonder what the torture the police use is like. 

On 6/21/2019 at 6:10 AM, NCC1701A said:

they always confess to other crimes. i really wonder what the torture the police use is like. 

A plastic bag over the head is really convincing, leaves no traces and is available at no costs everywhere 

On 6/21/2019 at 4:10 AM, NCC1701A said:

A powerful battery charger with the leads connected to the right parts of the body.

Archived