Freddie Mercury's unseen performance of Time Waits For No One released 33 years after filming

snoop1130

Freddie Mercury's unseen performance of Time Waits For No One released 33 years after filming

stream_img.jpg

Freddie Mercury's unseen performance has been released.

A previously unheard and unseen performance from music icon Freddie Mercury has been released.

Recorded in 1986, Time Waits For No One is a collaboration with songwriter and producer Dace Clark, taken from the soundtrack of his musical, Time.

The video features Mercury on his own on stage at the Dominion Theatre in London, accompanied by just a piano.

The song, though originally created for Clark’s musical, was later released as a single.

Full Story: https://www.itv.com/news/2019-06-20/freddie-mercurys-unseen-performance-of-time-waits-for-no-one-released-33-years-after-filming/

Watched the movie with my son not expecting it to be my favourite movie i have seen in years.

As a teenager i just about remember live aid and was never interested in Queen or followed there music but i can see why so many millions did .

Archived