New boom boom boom 'disco' in town?

On the night of the last FMP, residents in Plai Laem were kept awake until the wee hours by VERY loud music, very late into the night. OK - FMP - expect some noise, but it is back tonight.

Does anyone in the Plai Laem/Bangrak area know where the noise is coming from? Any info would be appreciated thank you.

Normally we can't hear FMP, as its on the other side of Haad Rin at Sunrise Beach, but depending of weather and wind we can hear the Black Moon Party quite clearly, and sometime other parties, held on the middle of Haad Rin.

In Maenam Bay we have the pleasure of free party music when events are going on at W Resort, on the tip between Maenam and Bo Phut. Right now I can just sense repeating bass booms in the far distance, not coming from W – not loud enough, and no blinking flashing light show over there – and its not irritating here, as the local tempel market's two stages have supplied lots of uninterrupted entertainment at much louder level until 2 am for the last 10 days.

Could be private parties, eventually held at a resort, Thai wedding parties can for example be both loud and late, and full Moon and Friday seems like excellent days for such parties.

If you however find a new disco, or exiting regular Friday-beach party, please remember to share, we'll be there...:intheclub:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, khunPer said:

Normally we can't hear FMP, as its on the other side of Haad Rin at Sunrise Beach, but depending of weather and wind we can hear the Black Moon Party quite clearly, and sometime other parties, held on the middle of Haad Rin.

In Maenam Bay we have the pleasure of free party music when events are going on at W Resort, on the tip between Maenam and Bo Phut. Right now I can just sense repeating bass booms in the far distance, not coming from W – not loud enough, and no blinking flashing light show over there – and its not irritating here, as the local tempel market's two stages have supplied lots of uninterrupted entertainment at much louder level until 2 am for the last 10 days.

Could be private parties, eventually held at a resort, Thai wedding parties can for example be both loud and late, and full Moon and Friday seems like excellent days for such parties.

If you however find a new disco, or exiting regular Friday-beach party, please remember to share, we'll be there...:intheclub:

If you like parties that much perhaps you're on the wrong island? ????

11 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

If you like parties that much perhaps you're on the wrong island? ????

Definitely not, I live on the best party island, and there are parties every night, except the few resting days a year, where alcohol sales is prohibited (I however don't care, I never drink alcohol when I party)...????